"Hi! im Tubbo!!"

Y/n's point of view:
Soon me and Tommy are playing in a random server of his when he runs into my room. "We should go on the Dream SMP! Dream said you could!" He says quickly and loudly. "I don't know.... I don't know any of the people who would be there and well i won't be able to build as freely. or you know do any shit i wanna do... because it's Dreams sever not mine or yours... plus is everyone who is apart of the Dream SMP okay with me being there?" I say quickly. "Dude please! you can meet my friends! maybe you will make friends too! Plus dreams sister is on all the time, Tubbos sister has played and so has Skeepys! what's the difference if a more experienced sibling of people apart of the Dream SMP people joined? it's not like you're gonna blow everything up.... right?" He seems concerned at the last part. I smile. "Fine... but I will leave as soon as i feel someone isn't happy with me there." I say quickly. soon I get in and everything looks so cool. Me and Tommy are walking on the prime path when a character walks up to us. and Tommy screams. the name tag of the character is 'Tubbo_' "AAAAA NO! Y/N STAY AWAY FROM THAT MAN!" He shouts as he walks away. "Should- should i kill him??" I ask quickly. "NO NO NO! Just run away or erm ignore him! ignore Tubbo!" Tommy yells quickly. "Erm... I'm gonna kill him." I state as i kill Tubbo. I see in the chat Tubbo_ says
Tubbo_: What the HELL?
I giggle but feel bad so i responded by telling him to join the voice channel so we can talk. He does so and when he comes on He says nothing. "H-Hello? I'm Y/n! I'm Tommy's Sister. I'm sorry I killed you.... Tommy told me to ignore you.... so i erm. killed you." I say quickly a lot more quiet then when i talk to Tommy. "Hi! I'm Tubbo!!" A boy say quickly, not as loud as my brother but seems energetic and happy. I smile and Tommy runs over to me and whispers. "Don't trust him.... HE IS CRAZY!" Tommy says quite loud. "Hey! I heard that!!" Tubbo yells while smacking Tommy with his axe. "Oh my god.... Tommy. Tubbo doesn't seem that bad. So why do I have to ignore him??" I ask quickly while starting to build a tour. "Well- What are you doing?!" Tommy asks quickly. "I'm building a tower!" I say happily. "OH MY GOD- HOLY SHIT A BEEEEEE!" I say jumping off my tower. as I die i scream. "OH MY GOD Y/N! YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH BEES YOU KILLED YOURSELF. DUMBASS!" Tommy screams Tubbo just laughs. "Oh shut up bitch. i'm older so i can kick your ass." I say quickly as i join the two again. I see the bee and run off giggling.

Tubbo's point of view:
"Beeeeee!" Y/n yells as she chases the bee. "Wait she is older than you?" I ask Tommy. "Yeah erm... she is 17. as of two weeks ago." Tommy says quickly getting rid of Y/n's tower. as she comes back.

Y/n's point of view:
"No! my tower! oh you bitch-" I say as a person yells "LANGUAGE! Wait... who said that?!" Some asks angrily. "Uhhh. NOBODY!" I yell. I dig a hole and hide in it. "Who- wait... i swear i heard a girl... it wasn't Tubbos voice or Tommy's but she has the same accent as Tommy. Where is she?? Who is she??" The boy asks quickly. "Bad.... it's my older sister. Y/n stop hiding and come out you- idiot." Tommy says quickly. i build up out of the hole and laugh. "Sorry- didn't know I had to sensor myself... uhhh who are you anyway?" I ask quickly. "YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" Bad asks quickly. "Yes he does... who are you??" I say starting to get confused. "Oh! I'm badboyhalo or Bad as many of my friends call me!" Bad says happily. "Did dream let her in?" Bad asks Tommy. "Yeah. oh you need to meet big Q!" Tommy yells. "I don't suggest that!" Bad says quickly then stops. "How old are you?" Bad asks. "17 why?" I state quickly. "Oh he- nevermind bye!" Bad says running away. me Tubbo and Tommy go to look for big Q and when we hear him i start laughing. "TOMMY!" Quackity yells "BIG Q MY MAN! Meet my sister! She's 17,,,, don't sell her drugs please!" Tommy yells in response. "You want the special flour?!" Big Q yells. "OH..... Yes! give me alllll the special flour you have!" I yell laughing. "Y/N! no!" Tommy yells at me. i smack Tommy with my diamond sword when my mother yells up the stairs "Y/N! NO DRUGS!!! Also your monster drink is here! so is your Haribo's!" My mum yells simply. "DAMN IT! And okay thank you!" I say happily. "I'll be back.... Tommy- nevermind i don't trust you. Tubbo make sure nobody kills me! thanks!" I say happily. "WAIT YOU DONT TRUST ME?! WOMAN WHY?" Tommy asks I just giggle and run down stairs. "Thanks mum! Sorry for all the yelling!" I say quickly taking my drink and snack up to my room when i get in there i put my head phones on and big Q is screaming. "YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO CONVINCE MY CUSTOMERS TO NOT BUY FROM ME!" He says quickly. "TOMMY CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ILL BUY DRUGSSSSS!" I yells quickly. "NO!" Tubbo yells quickly. "Oh. Tubbo said no so no. Sorry Big Q!" I say quickly and smiling. "Wh- Why do you listen to Tubbo but not me?!" Tommy asks. "Because Tubbos older!" I say laughing. "IM A MAN!" Tommy yells. Tommy comes in my room and unplugs my mic. "You should be a streamer too! Woman think about it. Tubbo, Big Q, Bad, and I all have had fun with you and Dream will too! plus you don't even have to be apart of the SMP you can just play minecraft you are better at it than even I am. plus I can help you out!" Tommy says quickly I instantly start laughing. "You want me to be a streamer? just because I get along with a fake- well maybe fake- drug dealer, you, a quite kid i murdered, a man who hates cursing, and a man i haven't even talked to doesn't mean i should stream... even if it would be so fun.... plus it would be cool to play minecraft with these people but honestly not like i'll get many fans. i'm almost as annoying as you!" I say giggling at the last part. "woah... low blow. but dude you would be famous! and look Tubbo is literally spamming you because your mic isn't on and you aren't answering him. he obviously likes playing with you! but he is clingy with everyone so... but we should like set it up tomorrow!!" Tommy says quickly. I sigh and then smile. and Tommy does too. "YESSSS HOLY SHIT YES HAHA I DIDNT THINK THAT WOULD WORK!!" Tommy screams really loud. I plug my mic in. "Y/n?? What the hell is going on? what happened why was your brother yelling?!" Tubbo asks as i rejoin the voice channel. "Tubbo... my brother has convinced me to start streaming.... and he was yelling out of excitement!" I say happily "WAIT REALLY! YOU'RE GONNA STREAM!" He yells quickly "Yeah! Haha but I think I should go for now.... i have a lot to do tomorrow. It was nice meeting you Tubbo! and it was fun! and same goes for you Big Q! and wherever bad is BYE!" I yell quickly. "WHO ARE YOU?!" A guy with a British accent asks quite loudly. "IM Y/N!" I say with the same amount of loudness. "IM TOMMY'S OLDER SISTER WHO ARE YOU?!" I yell again. "IM WILBUR SOOT! AND I DIDNT KNOW TOMMY HAD A SISTER!" He says quickly. "Nice meeting you all but i have to go! byeee! bye Tubbo!" I say smiling. "BYE Y/N!" Tubbo yells right before i leave the call and close off Minecraft. I run downstairs to talk to my dad and mum. "Mum? Dad? Can I talk to the both of you?" I ask as I go into the living room.

——————————————————————————
A/N: Hiiii so i'm cutting of the story here because it's way longer than the first part obviously but i felt like I was dragging it on and i didn't want it to get boring! the next part will be out either tomorrow or the day after that! If you have any suggestions on how to make my writing better or have suggestions to make it more enjoyable for the readers please just comment to let me know!

1499 words