Try Me

Y/N's POV

Rather something else? What is he on about?

"Then what are you gonna do?"

"This."

He grabbed my wrist and flung me over his shoulder, slamming me into the ground and damn near knocking me out.

"What the hell do you think i'd do? I'm not kissing you, stupid fool."

I struggled to regain my breath.

"MOM! NO! YOU BASTARD DREAM!"

Tubbo? Nonononono.

"TUBBO NO!" 

I was to late to say anything. Dream had turned to Tubbo and now looked at him dead in the eye, like he was ready to kill him. 

I managed to roll over and take out my bow and arrows, loading the bow and aiming at Dream. I took a deep breath and fired, hitting him in the shoulder.

"Tubbo, get outta here."

I waved him off. 

"But-"

"GO!"

He got up and ran. I loaded my bow with the instant damage arrows. I walked towards Dream and pointed the arrow at his heart. He looked at me with a painful smile.

"Surprise."

He smiled evily and I heard rustling in the trees and bushes. I fired into the tree closet to me and hit Punz, knocking him out of the tree. 

I reloaded my bow and fired into a bush which was about a meter from me, hitting George in the shoulder.

"How many are there?"

I held the arrow to his throat. 

"As many as I called."

"UGH!"

I heard more rustling above us and fired straight up.

"MISSED ME!"

Sapnap. Dammit.

I loaded and fired two arrows this time.

"THANKS FOR THE ARROWS!"

"YEAH YEAH! GET DOWN HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN YOU PUSSY!"

"What Did you call me?"

"Did I stutter? Stupid bitch?"

"That's my line."

"Too bad."

I heard him land behind me. 

I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight him. He's the third best fighter here. Dream being number one and me being number two. He scared me more than Dream did. 

"Well, are you going to fight me or not?"

I quickly loaded my bow and turned, firing in response.

He put his shield up and blocked it.

"I'll take that as a yes." 

I grabbed my sword and shield and got ready to defend myself. 

He lunged at me and I reacted by blocking with my shield.

"Come out from behind your shield Y/N..."

While I was behind my shield I drank a strength II, swiftness II and regeneration II.

I stood up, shield still blocking. He kept hitting it and it would soon break, and it did. I heard the iron and wood snap.

"Fuck."

"Oh, Y/N isn't so strong without her shield."

I took my sword out and smiled.

"I don't need a shield to beat you."

"I don't need one to beat you either."

He dropped his shield and kicked it away.

"Huh, bold of you."

"Ready to die, for real?"

"No, are you?"

"Not today."

He lunged at me and I took a step to the side, him falling on Dream.

"GET OFF AND FIGHT HER!"

"I AM!"

I turned to face him. 

"Com here, Y/N."

He walked towards me. Each step he took, I took one too, slowly increasing the distance.

"YOU HAVE SPEED?"

"All's fair in war."

"Fine."

I saw him drink a potion and walk towards me, at a much rapider pace than I was moving. Fuck, he has speed IV.

"COME HERE!"

I turned and his sword hit mine, sending sparks flying. 

I brought my leg up and hit his stomach, sending him fly back about 6 meters.

"Not so strong are you?"

"What potion do you have?"

"Understand it's out of your hands. Waste my time, better pay me respect."

"What?"

"Burning bridges, breaking dishes, look you made me something...vicious." (Bonus points if you know the song :D)

I brought my sword up to his neck.

"Checkmate. Get up."

He got up and turned, walking towards Dream. 

He caught me off guard by knocking the sword out of my hand and grabbing my wrist.

"Wrong move."

I punched him in the stomach, causing him to wither in pain. I picked my sword up and held it by my side. I grabbed Sapnap by his armor and dragged him to Dream.

"What do you make of you warrior, Dream?"

I loaded my bow, just in case.

"Nothing. I'm disappointed."

"Let's make a deal, Dream."

"What?"

"Give L'manburg independence and i'll let you go, with no other scratches. If you decline this, i'll simply kill you both here and now."

He shook his head.

"Fine. L'manburg had their independence. Now, leave us."

"I'm not leaving you. Sapnap can stay though."

I picked Dream up by his torn sweater and brought him to the middle of the battlefield.

"HEY DREAM SMP! LOOK AT YOUR LEADER!"

Heehee ikikik don't be mad at me, i KNOW it's been a while since an update.

Life isn't quite what i'd thought i'd be...