Training

Y/N's POV

I woke up, shoving off the lime blanket of the bed, getting ready to go and train for the upcoming battle. 

(This is what you wear, optional ofc)

I walked out the door into L'manburg and went to go and find Tommy

I walked out the door into L'manburg and went to go and find Tommy. He and I have been training together forever. I walked out of my house and called out for him.

"TOMMY!"

It echoed and came back to me.

"WHAT?"

The strong British accent came from my left side and I turned to face him.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah!"

He was wearing his iron armor and carrying an iron sword.

"That's what you're wearing for the actual fight?"

I looked at my outfit.

"Yes. That's why I train in it everyday to make sure I don't get hit."

We started on our way to the arena and continued to talk. 

As we arrived at the arena I saw Niki and Wilbur entering also.

"Hey Niki! Hey Wilbur!"

They turned to face me. 

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hi Guys!"

"Oh, hi, Tommy."

I just started laughing. 

"Oh shut up Y/N, I'm going to win today."

"Sure, that's what you said the last time, and the time before."

"I wasn't focussed."

"That was your excuse last time."

I grabbed one of the bows and a quiver of arrows along with an iron sword.

"Ready to lose, you child?"

"HEY!"

He snapped as we walked into the arena.

"I'M READY TO WIN!"

I placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"Remember, don't let your anger get the best of you. That's your downfall."

He looked down.

"Sorry."

"Instead, use it to focus, like for when I'm about to sweep you off your feet. Literally."

He looked at me with fear. I ducked down and swept my foot under his feet, knocking him down.

"Like so."

I placed my sword at his chest.

"Best out of three."

He glared at me. 

"Fine."

I helped him up and we prepared for battle, getting in our positions. He charged me with full force and I dodged, easily.

"TOMMY! Remember not to be predictable!"

I held an enderpearl and pretended to throw it across the arena.

"Bye!"

"HEY!"

He followed after the enderpearl that I "threw".

I just stood in place, waiting for him to realize. I looked at him and he was aimlessly spinning in circles. He looked over at me and I waved. He came running back, out of breath.

"See? Now I can just."

I poked him with my finger and he fell over. 

"I win."

"That...was...cheap..."

"It's called unpredictability, learn it, it can help."

I helped him up and went to get a drink of water. As did Tommy. Before he could though, I literally smashed the bottle.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"Builds up endurance, you'll never fight unless you can go for a long time without a drink."

He was so tired of my bullshit I could tell.

"Ok, let's 1v1 again, best of 1."

"If I win you have to tell me your biggest secret and vice-versa."

He had a devilish grin drawn on his face. With out any consideration, I made a decision.

"Ok, let's."

I walked back to the arena and prepared for the fight again. I turned around and saw Tommy standing with no armor on. I had a confused expression plastered on my face. He took out a bottle, looked at me and smiled, splashing it on the ground. I spun around looking for him. Damn those invisibility potions. I heard footsteps behind me and spun, hoping to hit him with my elbow. I missed and lost my balance, almost falling. 

"Tommy, where are you?"

I was hit from behind and fell to the ground, I quickly recovered and stood up again. 

"Ah, clever, an invis potion."

I was hit again and fell down, this time being cornered by the end of a blade. I laughed and nodded, indicating defeat.

"That's what I like to see Tommy! Unpredictability!"

I passed him a glass of milk to get rid of his effects.

"I wasn't looking for your particles, I forgot about that. How close was I with my elbow?"

"You were actually a couple inches away."

"Dammit."