Watching

Dream's POV

I crouched on a hill that loomed over the arena where Tommy and Y/N would fight. I liked to pick up on what she did while fighting, since it would help me when I fought her. I saw her throw a pearl and followed it with my eyes, looking to where it would land. I saw Tommy run after the pearl, but Y/N wasn't there. I furrowed my brows looking for the girl. I turned back to where her origin point would've been, and she was there.

"Interesting."

I made sure to keep that in mind. 

They walked to the water bottle and before Tommy got any, Y/N smashed it. Tommy was probably mad as hell right now. As he challenged her once again, he took off all of his armor.

'What is he doing?'

I saw him hold a potion. He drank it and disappeared, invisibility. Y/N spun in circles, finally choosing a spot and using her arm to swing around, missing. She was hit from behind and quickly got up. She was hit again and this time was cornered by the sharp blade that Tommy wielded. 

She nodded, signaling defeat in the match. Tommy helped her up and she gave him some milk to get rid of his effects.

"Dream? What're you doing?"

I snapped my head back and saw George there.

"Watching. Tommy finally beat Y/N and I know how he did it."

"How? We could use it against her when we fight."

I wanted to fight her, not him.

"I want to be the one to fight her. I need as many invisibility potions as you can make."

"Ok."

George ran back to the community house as I continued to sit and watch Niki and Wilbur fight now. 

Niki won 3 out of five with Wilbur having two wins.

I got up, turned around and saw Y/N standing there, sword at her side. 

"What are you doing here?"

She raised the blade to my chest. 

"Nothing."

"Sure. What are you doing here? I won't ask again."

"I wasn't doing anything."

She took a step closer to me, pointing the blade at me neck now. I quickly drew my sword. She stepped back, but kept up her guard. She was fierce and I liked that.

"You're quite feisty there Y/N."

She looked at me with a smug look on her face and scoffed.

"Shut up Mr. WasTaken."

"And if I don't?"

"You won't live another day."

"Like you could fight me."

"I could, right here right now."

"I know everything you do. You're moves, tactics and your strategies."

"You're watching me?"

She looked at me with a concerned face. 

"Maybe."

She took a pearl out and "threw" it.

"See I know that one?"

"Oh the one where I actually throw the pearl?"

"Wait...what?"

She came at me and before she struck me she disappeared into a cloud of purple dust. Dammit. I didn't think to follow the pearl with my eyes. To be honest, I didn't think she would actually throw it.

I ran down the hill and to the wooden path, running to the community house. I busted open the door to see George brewing the potions.

"Dream! Here, is this right?"

I looked at the liquid and it looked correct, I didn't want to waste any so I said it looked good and a gave it back. I walked to the crafting table and made a diamond pickaxe, then walking to the nether portal. 

The only way to beat Y/N is with netherite armor and weapons. It's gonna take a while, but it's worth it. 

I hopped into the nether and started blowing things up with beds, occasionally eating. I heard someone else come through the portal.

What is she doing here?