𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝟭/𝟮: ᴘᴏᴍᴇʀᴀɴɪᴀɴ ʙᴏʏ 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊

I found myself staring at the ceiling tiredly.

'What time is it?....' I thought...I looked at my small dog alarm clock-

"SHHHIIIIITTTAKE MUSHHROOMS!!!!" I shouted, bolting up, dashing to hit the showers.
'I have fudging 15 minutes to get ready!!!' I yelled in my thoughts. Throwing everything in the room to find myself suitable clothes for today.

I accidentally bumped the dresser too hard as one of my framed photos dropped, I quickly caught it, avoiding any of these precious photos to be smashed. At least my reflexes are working at this time of the morning.

I saw the photo, Me and Dad, me in a All might onesie , I sniggered, I was a cute and free kid.
I placed the photo along with the others, noticing all of them were glistening in the morning sunlight that escaped past the blinds that were blown with the morning breeze.

I smiled at all of these of photos.

'Dad...I want to be strong...like you..'

*************************************************

I stepped down the stairs, my combat shoes thudding against the polished wood.
I was hit with the smell of freshly made bacon, eggs and....WAFFLES!!!

I ran into the kitchen only to be knocked down by Dad's wings.

"Sit down kiddo, not want to waste that energy of yours!" He chuckled as I pouted, getting up and shuffling into a chair. Mouth watering as usual...and my butt hurting from that knock.

"BREAKFAST IS SERVED BY YOURS TRULY! THE BEST! THE POWERFUL! THE MOST HANDSO-"
Before Dad could even start on his ego, I shovel in the bacon and eggs in one bite.
May I add about the big diet. Sadly...most of my food burns off so quick, stupid metabolism!

Dad chuckled once more, throwing more waffles and bacon.
My eyes could pop out!
This man bro!

"DAD! Are you trying to get me fat before the entrance exams??!" 

His eyes soften and ruffled my hair.

"You need it kiddo! Today is a big day!"

I smiled with my mouth full then spotted the time behind Dad's head.

"OFGMG! IMPH GOINGPH TOTH BEH LATEPH!!!"
(translation: Omg! im going to be late!!!)
"Kiddo you have food in your mouth!...AND OMG YOU HAVE A MINUTE!!!"

I swallowed my food and grab a waffle but pause at the door.

"Dad can I fly to there as a warm up?"...
.

.

.

"Only this once kiddo!" I cheered, shoving the waffle in my mouth and blew a quick kiss to Dad. I ran to the door to outside. I took a big breath and opened the door.
I stepped out and fluttered my wings. And jumped from the ground up.

I flew.
It felt nice, I looked at the city. My home. The place which i'll protect along side Dad one day.

I looked up into the clouds.

I wonder where I really came from...
And my purpose here,

Whatever it is...
I'll hope it's something worth while!
I zipped pass high clouds into the air.
Here comes my day!

****************************************************************

I found myself near the location, I decided to land a little close but not too close, I'm pretty sure  im not suppose to fly...so I decided to keep a low profile.

So I landed, my combat boots hit the ground with grace.
I stretched out and then-

"Move outta my way, extra!!"
Came in an rude and roudy voice.

I paused I looked behind an saw the owner of that voice.
A rather angry looking spiky blonde hair boy. With the most handsome crimson eyes.

"Did you hear me at all, IDIOT! And why the hell are you starin at me!!! WANNA FIGHT-"

"Your eyes...." i trailed off moving up close. He paused and tensed up.
My hand traced his face.
Those eyes. They look similar to...someone...elses....

"What THE F*CK!" he yelled, as he fell over, hiding his face.
It switched on.
well shii-

"OMG! IM SO SOORRYYY!!!"
I tried offering him help.
but he wacked my hand away and i heard small crackles...from his hands...his quirk?

"Get away from me, And dont.touch.me!" I was taken by suprise. I just left him there as he glared at.

great. Someone to hate me. Just great!

I took myself away from the angry...pomeranian boy...
I mean ngl...he does look like one...I kept running, ignoring his angry shouts.

I ran to the location, my boots thudding along, going past others, I become to feel anxious.

'What if I fail?' I thought, as I fiddled with my gloves, makin sure they were comfortable.

The Sakura trees stood on either side. It felt magical, their petals floating along, dancing within the cool breeze. The sunrays sweep throughout the branches as they glistened along my scales within my black wings. I traced my eyes to more people going past me, as I picked up the pace.

Soon it got more crowded, I have arrived.

I looked around to at least see someone familiar, I mean I was homeschooled, doesn't mean I didn't know kids from my childhood and...back home.

No one looked closely familiar at all , I turned around but then someone accidentally bumped into me!

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-PLS d-don't hurt I-i am so sorry, I actually d-didn't see you there Omg ple-"

"Its okay really!" I said with a laugh, looking at the nervous boy in front of mumbling.
...
HE
IS
SO
CUTE!

He reminds me of a lost puppy, but also a broccoli, his green hair, which was wild I must admit, but it compliments his freckles and green eyes.

I must be staring for too long cause he was all flustered and scared, I smiled.

"What is your name?" I asked as he looked suprised.

"I-Izuku Midoriya!" He stuttered.

"Well Izuku, ...
.
.
.
I'm Y/N Keigo!"

***************************************

AUTHORS NOTE~

PLS READ!!!

OKAY I KNOW HAWKS (REAL NAME IS TAKAMI KEIGO) IS LIKE 22-23 YEARS OLD IN THE ANIME AND SO YOUR WONDERING...HOW THE FUCK DID HE ADOPT YOU???

WELL...IDK...LETS JUST...NOT CALCULATE THAT AND GET WORRIED, AND CHOOSE TO IGNORE THAT...LETS JUST SAY THIS-

I FORGOT ABOUT IT! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF SO I HAD TO MAKE SURE AND REALISED HOW FUCKIN OLD HE IS AND WENT...HOPEFULLY NO ONE WILL PUT SHIT...LETS JUST REMIND OR WARN ABOUT THAT LITTLE ERROR AYE!
BUT OH WELL!