𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝘛.𝘝 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘈𝘋!

I took my time to pack some small snacks into my duffel bag for training, i looked at the time and i was getting impatient.

'Where the hell is dad at?' I thought as i looked outside my window to find the streets scattered with cars and people, of course it would be busy, it is a city after all. I rammed two bottles of water into my bag then threw it on my shoulder as i scurried out of the apartment. 

I ran down stairs to the first floor as the accountant looked at me and chuckled, his soft baby blue eyes glistening.

"Hello dear, training again hey?" He said as he stamped papers as he goes. I nodded and noticed the t.v blaring in the background, i looked up and saw him on the t.v..

The reporter going up him as he proudly spread those red wings and gave everyone a wave. 

I clutched the strap of my bag on my shoulder in frustration.

The reporter goes up to him and asks,

"So hawks which hero course is your daughter gonna take this year?" hawks chuckled nervously and looked into the camera.

"Im really hopin she would join U.A!!! She would make such a great strong-minded hero and i know she is gonna inspire people, and thats what i want her to do, inspire the lost, as i heard her said once to me!!!" He said with a sad, pityful glow in his eyes.He looked at his watch and i felt a smirk on my lips.

"Sorry i need to train with Y/- my daughter!!! See you guys and remember-"

I facepalmed as he almost revealed my name but i followed his next words as i put my hand to my chest,-

"Go plus ULTRA!!!!" We both yelled.

I smirked as he flew off. I took off and waited at the front of the apartment building tapping my foot 'patiently'.

I hear a whistle as i look up to see 'him' soaring in the sky, as the sun light glowed around his buffed figure.

He drops a brown bag down to me, it landed onto my face!!!

I was hit with the smell of freshly baked blueberry muffins, and i immediately attacked the bag of goodness.

Yum! Then i paused midway of snacking on the muffin and glared at 'him'.

"You are still late, Dad!" I yelled, he chuckled and swiftly landed and ruffled my (hair coloured) hair and i pouted.

He laughed and took a muffin from the bag and took a bite,

"Ready to train kiddo?!" He muffled out through the goodness.

I took the muffin whole in my mouth, feeling my small canines piercing through.

"Sure, lets go hero hawks!!!I muffled out as i felt my red and black dragon wings flutter in excitement.

"Then lets fly, soon-to-be-hero DRAGOS!!" 

WHOOOSH!