CHARACTER INFO

Took time to create this...but here is Y/N!!!!

but here is Y/N!!!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

APPEARANCE:

Y/N (your name) has red coloured eyes with a tint of orange, almost like flames.

She has a scar down her right eye, and a set of medium black wings with red, orange and tints of yellow.

It is up to you what her hair could look or the colour, just keep mine her eyes and scar is kept throughout the story so think creatively.

However her skin is just the same as shown in the image aka profile so yeah (sorry beautifully dark people, i know, i was gonna change it since i like tan skin but yeah....)

She wear a olive green jumper beneath the school blazer, she had permission, some how,

and wears socks to beneath her knees....that's about it!!

PERSONALITY/ about you:

You are very protective to anyone you generally know and care about, you are quiet sensitive but is a ticking bomb and have major mood swings. Sweet if wants to be a but an introvert by heart.

You may look rebellious but you aren't, you like drawing and reading (sorry if you don't readers) and likes competition, you enjoy a good fight and trains till you drop!

QUIRK/S:

Your quirk name is called dragmon as it is a mixed name for both of your quirks, aka your breeds, dragon and demon.

Dragon: Gives you the ability to fly (as you were born with wings) including summoning heat and breathing fire. Your reflexes are quick and your strength is quiet scary

Demon: Gives you the ability to possess someone or thing and technically take control of their soul, also you can manipulate shadows, depending on your limit.

SPECIAL MOVE: You use this move whenever, however you have to wait 48 hours after using it to use the move again.

The move is called 'devgon', it consists of you reaching to full transformation of a dragon

or instead of a dragon, full demonic side would take over, as you could summon dark forces (also known as 'sweeps') to help and do dark magic

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

or instead of a dragon, full demonic side would take over, as you could summon dark forces (also known as 'sweeps') to help and do dark magic.

this is the sweeps appearance, they are loyal creatures that can't be damaged however, if Y/n is weak, they would eventually fall.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DRAWBACKS OF THE QUIRK: Eventually she would cry excessive amount of blood, and start hallucinating. Reaching to her limit means she would have a horrible fever, including over heating really badly, but it is not contagious.

BACKSTORY:

Y/n was born as a weapon for the demon world but a tool for the dragons, her parents were forced to create such a being, only to have a war broke out in both worlds, together they left the girl into earth, where heroes and villains exist.

They decided to leave Y/n in the streets of japan where Y/n's mother (dragon) ancestors lived and protected for so many years. They both left a piece of their soul into the child, the mother left her wings for her child to fly and shield, and her firey side, her father left his ability to summon and possess, also to wield dark magic. Both left a mark, a scar to show their hope and love for the child.

They both vanished themselves elsewhere leaving y/n into the real world.

Y/n wasn't found until a woman found herself chased by villains, towards y/n destination.

The woman was saved by the famous hero Hawks who stopped the villains and chased one, finally discovering y/n's abandoned situation.

The hero hesitated only realizing the curious wings and scar the child was found with, taking the child in and making the child grow.

Therefore, we have Y/n who is gonna be a interesting hero...with many scars in her background!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Bros, i hope i haven't overdone this character (aka you) , but i actually enjoyed this!!!!XD

also if want something interesting or got any ideas for story pls do tell, this is gonna be my main focus and i am dying to have fans!!!

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊 //Katsuki bakugo x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें