Chapter 5: Devilish Encounter

A/N: As of this update, the first chapter of my new Fanfiction, Honkai Hunter 3rd, is up. I hope those of you who are even remotely interest will check it out.

Also, for those new around here, I normally update all my Fanfictions once a month, but I will on occasion update more than that. 

And finally, if anyone knows what Cecilia's battlesuit was officially called, please tell me, I've given it a placeholder name but if it has one, I'd like to know so I can change it. 

Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd, Devil May Cry or Highschool DxD, they are the property of their respective owners

(Chapter Start)

(Midnight, Kuoh outskirts)

"Are they in there Alex?" Cecilia asked the only male among the four of them who currently had his eyes closed. 

The four were dressed in their battle attire, that being Kiana's White Comet battlesuit with her white and orange jacket over it, Cecilia's regular Black Lily battlesuit, Mei's Striker Fulminata and Alex's regular attire. 

The four were situated on a rooftop across from the abandoned factory they were investigating for Stray Devils. 

After a moment Alex answered Cecilia. "...yeah, their scents haven't moved for almost a day now. They'll be leaving for a meal soon enough." He told her. Alex's normally blue eyes held hints of yellow in them, a sign of his Demon nature coming to the surface. 

"Alright, Mei, Kiana, head up to its roof, Alex and I will go in through the front door, you two take them by surprise." Cecilia ordered her daughter and the dark haired girl who nodded. After the two took of to do just that, the Valkyrie turned to her adopted son. "No Devil Arms, no Magic, alright? We don't the Devils finding us while we're in the middle of this." 

"Fine, Silver Empress will be all I need anyway." He reached his hand up and wrapped it around the hilt of the Grobes Messer, causing it to come to life with a surge of lightning. 

"Well then, lets get to work." Cecilia jumped down from the roof with Alex following a second after. 

The two made their way inside of the abandoned factory, both taking note of the foul stench that emanated from deeper in the factory. Wasting no time, they subtly made their way to the origin of the scent, coming up on the four Stray Devils they were after. 

There was three males and a single female. The female had the lower half of a snake while also having a single deformed arm that was unnaturally long, covered by scales the same shade of green as her snake half. Her other arm was relatively normal, if not for the fact that it ended in a strange claw, dripping with a strange liquid, probably poison. 

The first of the male Strays was the second shortest of the three, his human body mounted on top of a scorpion body, his left hand replaced with a pincer and the scorpions tail resting behind him. 

The second male Stray was the shortest, he had a large amount of black fur covering his body, with his hair growing out like a lions mane. 

The last Stray had a single draconic wing sprouting from his left shoulder blade, his arms were completely covered by scales and his hands were replaced with claws. His left leg was more draconic than his relatively normal looking right. 

"Alex, you take the draconic one." Cecilia whispered to the Demon who nodded. "I'll take the woman, Kiana and Mei will have to engage the other two." 

With that out of the way Alex charged first, and within the second his blade was barring down on the Draconic stray, Silver Empress' lightning lashing out at the Stray Devils scales.