Chapter 2: Kuoh Academy, PT1.

Disclaimer: The only thing I own is Alex, everything else belongs to their original creators.

(Chapter Start)

"What do you think this school is going to be like?" Kiana asked while looking up at Alex. 

"Full of shameless perverts." The young man answered truthfully. 

"If anyone tries anything I'm going to kick them in the dick." 

"Don't tell Mei that. Speaking of..." Alex nodded in the direction they were going making Kiana move her eyes from him to that same direction, and upon doing so she immediately brightened up. 

"Mei-Senpai!" The white haired girl exclaimed, waving at the girl they were approaching. 

"Morning Kiana-Chan, Alex-Kun." The Asian girl greeted them with a small,, polite smile. 

Mei Raiden, an ex-student of St. Freya, like Kiana, and a Valkyrie of Schicksal. She had long, purple/black hair held in a high ponytail, fair skin and dark purple eyes with a hint of dark red surrounding the pupil. She was 5'6, and wore the Kuoh school uniform like Kiana did, although she had on a pair of  black, thigh high stockings, stopping just after the skirt. 

The purple haired Valkyrie was a close friend of Alex's, and she was Kiana's love interest, although she can become a bit exhausted of the White haired girls antics at times. The white haired rushed up to the slightly taller girl, throwing her arms around her. 

"I can't believe i almost forgot that Mei-Senpai was joining us!" Kiana said, seemingly to herself, but Alex and Mei heard her all the same. 

"It seems Kiana-Chan doesn't love you as much as she says Mei-Chan." Alex halfheartedly commented, causing Kiana to freeze up while Mei picked up on his teasing tone. 

"Oh no, whatever shall i do Alex-Kun? How do i get Kiana-Chan to love me again?" Mei joined in, a small smile, unnoticed by Kiana, appearing on her face. 

"Nononono! I still love Mei-Senpai! I've always loved Mei-Senpai!" Kiana's outburst caused Alex to start quietly chuckling before bursting into outright laughter. 

Mei joined him a second later but was more subdued. "You two are mean." Kiana huffed, before crossing her arms and looking away with a pout. 

"Come on Kiana-Chan, we couldn't help it." Mei said after reigning in her laughter, a light smile playing on her lips. "Of course we know you still love me, right Alex?" 

The much taller man nodded, of course he knew, of all people Alex would know Kiana best, after all...

...He was raised by her family. 

"Come on you two, let's get to school, I'd rather not be late on our first day." Alex continued on his way, quickly walking past the two girls. 

"Wait up!" "Hold on Alex-Kun!" 

(Kuoh Academy)

Walking on to Kuoh's school grounds, Alex had one thought pop into his mind. 'St. Freya is more impressive.' Of course he sort of expected that, St. Freya wasn't just a school like Kuoh but also a military facility, well, technically at least. Students who apply to St. Freya know what they're getting themselves into, otherwise they wouldn't even be allowed in. This, of course meant they needed to have a much larger school grounds for all the things that are needed to train new Valkyries. 

Shaking his head Alex frowned, before spreading out his more magically inclined senses. 'Only a basic barrier covering the school grounds, an advanced barrier locking away a room on the far end of the school, and... that's it? How arrogant are these Devils?'