chapter 2

"okay" 

*takes a deep breath* 

"it's okay. It's okay Olivia. Let's not panic. Yeah! let's just ignore him and everyone else that so happens to have the surname Wayne. Hopefully, it's as easy as its sounds."

 (Oh btw, Chloe moved to New York after she got bullied, Adrien was sent to a private boarding school as his father wanted, and Marinette is pretty bold and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Because God knows she doesn't get enough of that in canon) after her mini freak-out, she went to pack her bag which took two hours and went down for dinner. She then transformed into ladybug 

(it doesn't need to be said but, chat noir gave up his miraculous the night he moved away. Yeah we're all sad 😔)
(her outfit changed, obviously. It was a red suit with the black dots making a ladybug in the centre with a few making random designs in the corner. The design of the suit looks like the pic above. I'm not great at drawing so that's how it looks for now.)---(I don't know why my past self felt the need to make the costume so...ladybug centred but okay 💀)

Hawkmoth sent out 2 Akumas, so he was done being decent (duh, that despo dude targets like 6-month-old babies who're crying for candy to get back at teenagers so he could bring the world into chaos for a selfish desire.) 

she went to sleep at 3 a.m. 

ugh. 

TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE TRIP CAUSE I SHOULD GET TO THE MAIN PART ALREADY!!---(I'm not even going to say anything about this- 💀)

She had stayed up all night because the dude who dressed up as a moth sent like, 3 akumas. 

On the bright side, one of them was the pigeon so it wasn't all that hard! 

She picked out comfy jeggings and a white t-shirt cause she wasn't gonna spend 8 hours in a metal tube with uncomfortable clothing, her classmates and the Waynes 

(one of the Waynes were apparently gonna "supervise" and "make sure everything was alright") why were they taking so much care? to torture liv, obviously. (Not really, Gotham just had a really bad rep to deal with, without something happening to the class that won a trip through the representatives of Gotham.)

She dressed up and got ready by 5 cause they left by 5:30, and she didn't want to be late for once. She had a breakfast croissant and left for the airport, and she was there by 5:15.

 Mme. Bustier did a headcount and they went toward the private lounge to wait for the jet to get fueled up. In the private lounge stood Jason Todd-Wayne, looking bored but there, and Richard Grayson-Wayne looking way too awake and cheerful to be an actual person. 

is this chapter too big? if anyone wants the summary(if anyone even reads this thing) please ask!

*Note- A lot of this has been edited, so if it gets too confusing, I apologize! 

Edited- 2nd March, 2022