The day and a declaration of war- part 2

High school is busy, hard, and should not exist.

I'm really sorry but expect slow updates from now😞 I have unnecessary tests and lessons are long and freakin' HARD. Pfft no. I'm not writing this during class. Pfft. WhyEVER would you think that, reader dearest?

Also, 10K readers, let's goooo!

Liv's POV

That.Was.AWESOME!! I need to start acting more on my anger urges 'cause WOW.

I must've been really lost in thought because the next thing I knew, I was in a place I'd never seen before. And I know the manor like the back of my hands!

I looked around, trying to find out where I was. There was a door close by...Maybe that'll give me something?

The door creaked as I pushed it, and the air smelled of dust.

I looked inside, only to be met with Bruce.

A very angry Bruce.

Why the heck- oh. OH my god. Those are- OH MY GOD those are my grandparents!(pictures,BTW) I was ready to start tearing up there and then. They looked so happy!

"what are you doing here," Bruce asked in a dangerously calm voice.

"I was lost," I replied, not paying attention to him. He's angry because this part of the manor is forbidden.

"You're LOST?!"

"Did I stutter?" I asked.

"Do not talk to your father like that!

I let out a mirthless laugh. "my FATHER?" I pointed toward him. "Your blood may run through me, but Tom is my real father." A hurt look crossed his face. Before I could say anything more, there was an awkward clearing of throat.

"um, hey.." Richard said. He'd obviously heard everything. I scoffed. I was done here. I turned toward him. "Give me directions to my room, please?" I asked with a forced smile. "sure!" he said cheerfully, although there was some awkwardness to it.

"You're grounded," Bruce said. WHAT?! "for WHAT?! stating facts??" I said, letting my annoyance show clearly on my face. "You. Are. Grounded." he gritted out. "UGH. You know what, sure." I said, wanting to be done already. Richard took the hint and led me through the hallway. Throughout the walk, he tried and failed, to start a conversation with me.

FINALLY, we reached my room. As I was about to enter, he spoke again "so...We're having a sibling bonding activity this weekend..." He trailed off, his eyes looking at me expectantly. Nope. "have fun with that." I said, before closing the door on his face.

Ugh. I need a hot shower.

as I was in the shower, I thought about how ridiculous my "father" was being. yeah, no. I ain't staying grounded, he's got no power over me.

I stepped out of the shower and went into my room. I opened my closet, only to be met with an empty closet.

Stupid Damian.

I then looked around my room and smirked.

Olivia Martha Wayne does not go down.

There y'all have it!! Part 2!!!!!!!!! I feel like my quality is going down, but you will have to deal with 506 words.

Lots of love,

🍕R O N N I🍕