This NEEDS to be addressed.

okay, so I read a comment somewhere saying that LGBT is a "sin".

Fuck that person.

It is NOT and will NEVER be a sin. If you think that way, PLEASE change your way of thinking. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH LOVING A PERSON OF THE SAME GENDER.

Again, if you think that way, PLEASE👏CHANGE👏YOUR👏WAY👏OF👏THINKING👏

Stop judging. Stop labeling. Stop blaming the world. WE make up the world, so if you're blaming anyone, blame YOURSELF.

The hatred that brews in us, the destruction the world is filled with? it's because of us, and it needs to stop. we should love each other for who we are!

And remember, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with you, or anyone else for that matter.

Don't let anyone tell you there's something wrong with you. Don't let anyone take away your happiness. it's YOURS, and it's your RIGHT. Don't let anyone tell you who to love.

If you disagree, PLEASE stop reading and PLEASE un-vote and un-follow me.

Again. I DON'T MEAN ANY offense. I just needed to address this, even if it isn't big, even if it isn't that popular. Honestly, telling even 1000 people is a big deal, so I've said my point. ANYTHING AT ALL that I've missed PLEASE, PLEASE let me know.

lots and lots and LOTS of love,
🍕R o n n i🍕