chapter 5

Simon had exactly 20 golds in his

It was a lot of money that Richard give overpowered If it's not enough ,..

"Because you are the guest of Lady Lorraine, I'll be honest with you."

Stephanie said politely.

5,000 golds.

What?"

I could hear the sky falling down in Simon's mind. That's enough to make a few years' budgets

"I'll pay the bill."

Lorraine pulled out her wallet. Stephanie drew a bright smile on her lips,

It was the two moved for calculation.

"Wait a minute!".....shouted Simon.

"What's wrong?"

"You don't have to do this! It's 5,000 gold! I can't accept such a big gift!"

Lorraine closed his head.

"Did you not hear from my mom? This is my mom's life and want to buy.''

"Mr. Nephthys

"Yes. What did she say?

Lorraine put her hand on her lips and thought for a moment.

"I don't know the details, but my mom owes a lot to your parents. "It's a part that adults talked about, so you don't have to feel pressured."

"Oh......

I can't believe she's paying for this and that's all After a scuffle, Simon decided to get accept

"Thank you, sir! and, miss! Please visit us again!"

After Simon and Lorraine left the store, Stephanie and the clerks bowed.

The sun is shining outside.

Simon looked bewitched at the shining ring between his fingers.

'I can't believe it's mine.'

I was so happy that it was hard to control my expression.

"Is it that good?"

"...Haha."

Simon smiled embarrassed.

"I owe you too much.How to repay Nephthys.....

"That's good.But I think if there's something my mom wants, you're good at the life of Kizen."

"Okay! I'll do my best!"

Since then, shopping with Lorraine has continued.

The handwriting note i need for future life, as well items like lighting,I also bought a skeleton set and various drug ingredients and put them in a subspace.

Lorraine said, You can buy materials in the city in front of Kizen, but it is said to be much more expensive.

"Simon! Let's go do that!"

"Is throwing darts part of preparing for admission?"

I'm just playing.

Sometimes she was carved in a different way, but she was a competent guide

"Then I'll light it up now.

"Yeah! It's now!"

At the Langustin Observatory, Simon and Lorraine took their hands off at the same time, and lanterns flew up toward the night sky.