chapter 1

Baron's successor's life has no romance

Even if the center knows its existence, it's a suspicious countryside manor.

The windmills of the mill are rotating vigorously under the clear sky without a single cloud, and cows and goats graze in the vast pastures.

Bad. Weak

Village men felling in the other forest

The work was in full swing. Good night wonder what other jokes were made I can hear the sound of dirty clothes.

Days in this small estate are peaceful It was a luck slow life.

Still, Simon was satisfied with the life here.

"Simon. What do you think is the most important virtue that a lord must possess?

"While thinking about it for a while, Simon's father, Richard, who was walking side by side, asked a question.

Confused by the sudden question, Simon quickly rolled his head.

"Well... ... ... Tolerance? Maybe not.

"Richard laughed"That's not a bad answer."

"Then a good answer?"Richard slowly raised his arm and put his hand on his chest.

"It's a painful heart."Simon closed his eyes at the unexpected answer.

"......"The leaves change clothes every season likewise, the virtues required of the lord change according to the circumstances.

"Richard gently stroked Simon's hair and laughed.

"The lord should be able to be a friend, a parent, or even a villain. But treating people with sad heart in any situation I have the power to convey my sincerity That's what the bond between master and slave relationship is.

"I will!"

Richard and Simon turned their heads.

I was getting younger, but looking at the expression It looked pretty overwhelming.

"Sorry to interrupt the walk!

Fine If you like, "Please do that!"

"I'm willing to do that. Charles.

"Simon looked at his father with a sly and tense face.

Richard Pollentia is an ordinary rural young, but he had one special thing.

"Go back. Simon"

With his eyes closed, Richard quickly and quietly made a few orders and opened his palm.

A dark cluster of rays floated into the sky and turned into a magic circle.

Simon looked around with a look of caution. The magic circle starts workingThe trees and bushes everywhere were confused.

come!

The floor turned into black heights, and the elusive arms above it shuddered as if longing for the sun.

The arms were made of several pure white pieces, without a single piece of flesh.

Undead.

Monsters with blind aggression against the living.

But in this estate, the situation is completely contrary to that common sense.Was going. Skeletons that rose deeply on the floor rushed to the ground, and people began to support the younger logs together.