chapter 2

After Nephtis went back,Simon had to spend the busiest week of his life.

Father Richard, who had always been laid back, acted like another possessed person.

"Do I have to go to Kizen with his fluffy eyes and a straight line?"'It was inevitable that the same child's grumbling would go away.

Richard put a spell on Simon's body.

I said it was a work of building a core.I don't know anything else and it was just insanely painful.

After three nights and three nights of when the building was finished,Simon got on the wagon with Richard.

It was a very large and luxurious carriage that was not suitable for the land situation.

Simon's mouth was wide open with the comfort of cushion that he had never felt before.

"We must be safe. Simon

"Two weeks' worth of lunch, Anna waved her hands in tears.

"If you feel like you can't stand it, come back to Les Hill any time.

"Richard, a well-known lover, is angry and lover at the child has now taken his first step."What kind of is that?" he said.

Simon, who had never seen a couple fight in his life, realized that his daily life had really begun to change.

"Then I'll start."The horseman pulled the reins and the wagon wheel rolled away.

Thus, the adventure of Simon, who lived only in Les Hill all his life, began.

Of course, it was far from a comfortable carriage trip.

In the carriage Richard taught Simone black magic as an attribute."

breath It"

The need to breathe meant to use the breathing method taught by Richard.

Simon inhaled heavily and attracted the mana in the atmosphere into the body.

It wasn't that difficult because I practiced too much.

"Now slowly move the inner mana through the core.

"Richard puts his hand on Simon's chest.

Simon carefully passed the river-like mana through the nose below the heart.

Something has changed. It feels more viscous and solid than before.

"Now induce Mana to flow through arms.Yeah, just let it go out of your hands.

"With a feeling of blocked blood being pierced.A black liquid came out of Simon's palm like a wool in a sweat chamber.

As Simon blinked and looked out his palm, Richard went round and round.

"Good job, Simon.

This is the root of the power that the Necromancer West has."

According to Richard, there was once a poem temple where knights and wizards ruled the continent.

Of course,  Necromancer, who is currently in the mainstream, is weak.Knights cannot beat the Necromancer's supplies, and wizards push at the speed of time and in destructive power.

"The biggest difference between a magician and a necromancer is the presence of the Seven Blacks.

"Richard stretched out his left hand. his hand

A blue mana rose above the floor like a haze.

"Mana has the properties of a gas.The density is low, making it difficult to unite and have a tendency to disperse during the great period.