2

Your POV

I waved Minho goodbye with a smile. I walked back home. It was slowly getting dark. I hummed softly and checked the time on my phone. 7.15 pm. My parents were going to freak out for leaving for so long. I didn't feel like going home, but I knew I had to go home.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw my friend, Hyunjin. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Walking, duh." Hyunjin said with his pretty smile. I giggled softly. "I really have to go home." I said and walked further. Hyunjin walked beside me. "I'll bring you home." he said and walked with me to my house.

Hyunjin walked me to the door. "You up for coffee soon?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'll let you know when I have time." I said and opened the door. Hyunjin nodded, said goodbye and walked to his own house. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I took my shoes off and laid my jacket away. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the lecture that was surely coming my way.

The moment I walked into the living room, my mother came at me. "Where did you go?" she asked. I didn't answer and walked away from her. "You can't behave like this when you meet Christopher!" she yelled after me. I sighed and got into my room. I continued to think of a way to get myself out of this situation. I laid down and closed my eyes.

I could run away. I could hide with a friend until they would forget about this nonsense. Maybe I could buy a train ticket and hide in another place. I could act out to a degree that they would give up, or so that this Christopher would immediately want to back out of it. I started thinking of who he could possibly be. Would he do this willingly? Or would he be forced into this too by his parents? If so, maybe he is thinking of a way out too. But for now,...

...there is no way out...