9

"Yuna. The savior of Wing-o-Knight!" Gundham said as he walked towards Yuna in their classroom

"Woah savior. Good word" Leon said as he sat down on Yuna's chair while Yuna is sitting on his lap. He came earlier to spend time with her and sat on her chair, then when she came she just sat on his lap and chatted with him

"Hi there Gundham senpai" Yuna stood up

"I have here in this plastic bag the rewards of your actions! Savour it well! And remember that I Tanaka the forbidden one was the one who gave you that! Be honored savior!" Gundham handed Yuna the plastic bag and walked out "Now I must make haste for I have a fearsome chihuahua to deal with!"

"Thanks!" Yuna said since he walked away so dramatically fast

"Can't believe you actually had a crush on that dude" Leon pulled Yuna back to his lap and hugged her

"He was unique in a way that I liked" Yuna kissed Leon's cheek "Although you actually made me yours so how about that?"

"Heh wasn't much of a battle really" Leon smiled and kissed Yuna's cheeks too "I knew I'd win eventually"

Yuna peeked inside the platic bag and saw the ice cream sandwich "Oh look. It's the limited edition ones" Yuna opened it and took a bite

"Hey sweetie me too"

Yuna let him have a bite

"What's this flavor? Green tea?" Leon asked

"Yep. You don't like it?" Yuna asked

"Fine I guess. Wouldn't buy it but taste fine" Leon said then took his phone out "Hey sweetie. I told Kanon about us yesterday. She totally freaked out"

"You sent her that picture?" Yuna asked as Leon showed the picture of what happened after the project yesterday. They went on a date in the park and just enjoyed the view. Leon took a photo of him holding Yuna's hand

"Yeah. At first she was a bit doubtful but I got her to accept the truth. She's a bit annoyed I can tell but she's really no harm. Even with my past girlfriends she did nothing" Leon said

"You never know. Cause maybe I can be more than a girlfriend one day right?" Yuna teased and touched his piercings "Piercings"

"Oh yes you will" Leon smiled and hugged her tight then touched her butt "Sweet cheeks"

(Time skip)

"I got all the supplies here now" Yuna placed down some things and tool that are orgnized and maybe used to baricade to school. Yuna took some of the unused items and placed them in a certain corner too "Argh wait. They need a break, maybe water? Ice tea? Or maybe more help?"

"Sweetie hey" Leon took Yuna and pulled her to him for a moment "You've been running around all day, take it easy. We got all hands on deck here, everyone's looking out for eachother too. And they take breaks too. It's your turn. Go take a sip of tea with Celeste"

Yuna looked so uneasy as she talked "But we need to make sure everything is-"

"Yuna. You're scared. It's just the fear. I'm here Yuna. Don't let it get to you" Leon hugged Yuna "...You received a phone call earlier this morning... something happened?"

Yuna just let Leon hug her "...My parents.. they were gone...it was my coworker that contacted me.. she said they were going to barricade and take shelter in the hotel too.... my parents went out to get things for them... my coworker witnessed the scene while barricading a window... she's not sure what happened.. there was a boom.. and lots of Monokumas... but they were gone... my parents just... no one knows if they're even dead or alive"

Leon looked at Yuna and she was frowning and clenching her fist, she didn't cry but her eyes were glistening, and she was also taking deep breaths

"Leon... I only know that I have you now.." Yuna took another deep breath "Don't leave me alone Leon..."

"I won't. As best as I can I will be by your side. But Yuna you have to remember and understand that even I don't know what will happen from now on. I'd do my best to stay with you, and keep you safe to the best of my abilities"

"You don't need to keep me safe. Even if it's just you who survives this. It's ok" Yuna placed her hands on his cheeks and sighed "I hope this all just end though. Peacefully"

"If only it were that easy" Leon gave Yuna a small kiss "And don't you dare say if only I survive. It's both of us or nothing"

"I love you Leon"

"I love you too Yuna"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Heh..." Junko looked at the couple from a corner with Mukuro "I wonder what would happen if we do that thing... but they look good though.. maybe we should put them close to eachother when they wake up~"