11

"And... that was it. The video just ended with my parents apparently missing" Yuna sighed "I don't trust Monokuma that much so I don't even know if this was edited..... even if it wasn't... who knows if they really are still alive or if they'll be brought to us"

"I had a similar video except it was my cousin" Leon said while he lied down and had his head on her lap. She refused at first but let him do it after more convincing "But you're right. That Monokuma can't be believed just like that,he could be lying as much as he want right now..."

Yuna combed Leon's hair "..Still it makes me worry.. they're pretty clumsy in unfamiliar situations... they're not good with surprises... my father has heart attack history. I'm afraid if it is real, he might get a heart attack again.."

"I'm sure they're fine"

"Talking to an optimistic person like you calms me a bit" Yuna smiled "Hey who did you did your hair?"

"Got a problem with it?" Leon raised his voice a bit

"I like it" Yuna even pointed at his goatee "I also never knew a goatee could look somewhat tolerable for me"

".....yeah... I know right" Leon sat up and rubbed the back of his neck "Pretty cool"

"Piercings... hey want a late night snack? I didn't eat earlier due to that ...video so.. I'm a bit hungry" Yuna said

"Sure thing. You just gotta ask" Leon took Yuna's hand and they went out to the kitchen to look for some sort of snack that they can eat. They also saw Sakura and Aoi who were also having some snacks, but they seem to be having a conversation so they decided not to disturb them

"Piercings" Yuna pulled Leon to the fridge and opened it "Hey look. Ice cream sandwiches~"

"You're gonna have that for a late night snack?" Leon asked

"Problem?"

"Just get me a chocolate flavored one"

Yuna took a vanilla flavored one and a chocolate flavored one "Hm... should I only get ice cream sandwich?"

"Get some bread or something if you're that hungry. If you can't finish it then you can share it with me"

"Well no. I mean I know how to cook so I guess I can make something... maybe.. jerky?"

"Beef jerky? Then you're gonna eat ice cream? Sweet cheeks beef jerky is paired normally with beer"

"Really? But I've tried it before and it taste fine. I mean the jerky is a bit salty.. and the ice cream is sweet. It's a good contrast?" Yuna asked "Well I've never served that to a guest it's just me trying it"

"And who am I to say no to a woman's cooking?" Leon patted Yuna's head "Fine go ahead make some"

Yuna looked at the knives then turnee to Aoi and Sakura "Is there a knife missing?"

"Really? It was had all in it earlier" Aoi said

"Did you use it?" Yuna asked

"No. But Sayaka did go here earlier for a glass of water, maybe she took some food too and used it?" Sakura said

Yuna felt a bit eerie at that and looked at Leon "Come with me"

"Oh? Sweet cheeks you feel inseperable to me already? I can't believe you miss me so easily~" Leon teased

"Me? Well- I..... fine just stay there!" Yuna let go of his hand and walked to the stoves after grabbing a piece of meat in the fridge

"Aw come on Sweet cheeks~ too shy to say I'm right?"

"Shut up"

*clang*

Yuna turned and saw that Aoi had just dropped a plate "Oh sorry for ruining your..... moment... I was just putting the plate in the sink"

"Sorry about that" Sakura said too, they both placed their plates in the sink and left "Goodnight"

"They thought we were having a moment? We must have really looked like a couple-" Leon turned to look at Yuna's reaction and saw her holding her hands and looking at the door they left from. Leon took Yuna's hand in his "Hey, that..  video really pushed you huh? I'm here Sweet cheeks. Don't be afraid. Hold my hand"

Yuna held Leon's hand "...Thanks Leon"

(Time skip)

"Hey Sweet cheeks. Morning. I'm hungry, let's eat breakfast" Leon said as he just walked in Yuna's room which she didn't seem to mind

"You just want me to cook for you" Yuna said while she was combing her hair

"That beef jerky was really great" Leon ate majority of the jerky they ate last night "I'm can cook a bit but yours were just more tasty"

"Alright. Come on" Yuna held hands with Leon and walked to the kitchen. Since last night whenever Yuna felt a bit of fear and wanted a bit of comfort they just held hands, and Leon seemed to understand that

"Just breakfast Yuna. It'll be fine" Leon said

"Want me to let go?"

"Nah. Just hold my hand. I like it"

Yuna and Leon reached the dining hall and noticed people gathered already

"Hey guys have you seen Naegi?"