3

"Hey aren't you a student of Hope's peak?" A guy asked while Yuna was sitting down on a seat in a fast food restaurant

"Yeah. So?" Yuna asked as she was previously playing with her phone

"Woah Ultimates huh? What's your name girly? Are you alone? Wanna join me and the other boys in the table?"

"Hey" Leon placed two trays of food down as he looked at the guy "Someone's already with her. Buzz off!"

"Aren't you that playboy baseball player?"

"Do you want me to do a little demonstration of my baseball skills to you?" Leon asked while holding a fork "Maybe I could throw this fork as fast as I could throw a ball"

"Chill dude..." The guy walked away

"You have a nice title, playboy baseball player" Yuna said as Leon gave her the tray of food that she wanted "Thanks for carrying it Piercings"

"Least I could do. You paid for most of it after all" Leon said

"Only this time" Yuna said

"Yeah yeah I know. But I really wanted to try this new menu. Not like I could just leave you on a bench and tell you to stay. Plus, I don't have much money left"  Leon said "You may be a bitch but not the dog kind"

"I see... how flattering" Yuna said monotonely "Are you sure that nickname won't change?"

"I call you sweet cheeks too" Leon said while munching on his food

"Well that sounds better at least" Yuna said. It refered to her butt, although she still disliked it a bit... compared to bitch it was better "Why don't you call me that instead?"

"Well bitch was the first nickcame I gave you. Why don't you humor me and just stick with it? Think of it as a sentimental item"

"Leon. This is like the 2nd day I met you? Minus the one is the barber shop" Yuna said

"Yet here we are. Eating out already" Leon smirked "If I didn't just break up with a girlfriend maybe I would have you to be my girlfriend, but I kinda like breaks in between"

"I actually like guys like that animal guy in the 77th class"

"That weirdo?" Leon asked in disbelief "You serious?"

"He's not weird. Just has a unique way of expressing himself. Plus I like a guy who likes animals and have that unique way to them" Yuna defended

"You have weird taste. You're better off with someone like me" Leon said

"Currently no chance" Yuna said "Just finish your food so we can go already"

(Time skip)

Leon and Yuna walked besides together to home. Leon still stuck around since so far they're heading off in the same direction. Although he does wonder if he should leave her when they part or walk her directly to her house

"Leon can we stop by here?" Yuna asked as she pointed into a convenience store

"Alright. Do you need something? Why the sudden stop?"

"I really love ice cream sandwiches. This store has tons of it" Yuna said while they walk inside

"Doesn't your hotel have it?"

"Of course not. Our hotel makes their own ice cream. I helped hire a good... baker and pastry chef to make sweets and confections. The ice cream sandwich they make is kinda smaller and not really to my liking. I like conveniece store ice cream sandwiches better" Yuna went to the ice cream section and got a vanilla flavored one

"Me too" Leon said as he got a chocolate flavored one and handed it to Yuna "I'll pay for that tomorrow"

"Alright"

(Next day)

"Yuna hey" Leon said as he just entered the classroom "Here you go"

Yuna looked at the signed baseball on her desk "....What is that?"

"My payment for the ice cream duh"

"I get a ball signed by you. In exchange for buying you meal and ice cream sandwich? Don't you have cash Piercings?" Yuna sighed but paused for a second "Hey wait a minute did you call me by my name just now?"

"Hm? What's wrong sweet cheeks? You fell for me because of that?" Leon asked as he pinched Yuna's cheeks

"Of course not"

"Still like that animal guy senpai?" Leon asked

"He's charming"

"No he ain't. Wait till you see me play baseball. The girls go crazy" Leon pulled his phone out and showed her a poster "Look I have this match next week. Wanna come?"

"Isn't that school time?" Yuna asked

"It's fine. In this school as long as you're doing something to improve your talent you're allowed to not attend class. Plus if there's a match or some kind of performance, you're allowed to bring students for support. How about it sweet cheeks?" Leon asked "Maybe I'll even give you some ice cream sandwich if you cheer me well"

"Alright. I'll go" Yuna said "And that ice cream sandwich better be vanilla"

"Great. A little spoiler though. Our team will win~" Leon said

"Well besides you. The other members of the team are also ultimates" Yuna said as she scrolled down his phone "It's the school's baseball team after all. Plus you're going up against professionals and not a school team now"

"Leon. The class will start in a minute" Ishimaru said since he sat infront of Yuna "Please go back to your seat"

"Alright" Leon took his phone back "Sweet cheeks, let's have lunch with Mondo and Chihiro later"