thirteen;

KATSUKI was still frozen in his seat, eyes now looking anywhere but away from the person he just saw

"Kacchan?! Are you okay?" Izuku asked, hands fumbling around to grab a tissue and giving it to Katsuki.

The others stared at him wide-eye, but denki who was siting in front of the blond was disgusted by the fact Katsuki just wholeheartedly spit his drink on his newly Gucci shirt.

He pouted and whined "That was a new shirt!"

Katsuki couldn't careless if it was a new shirt or not, right now he needed to run away because well he did choked on his drink in front of the very man he didn't want to see.

Taking the tissues from izuku's hand, he wiped the spilled coffee and threw the wet tissue to denki's shirt

"Fucking wipe it yourself"

He stood up, grabbing his coffee cup before scrambling his way to the exit, ignoring denki's whine. Katsuki could feel his burning stare through his skull, causing him to shudder. So he glanced to shoto's way, oh well what was he expecting anyway. The dual-haired was staring at katsuki with a little smirk adorning his face, loving the way katsuki blushed and narrowed his eyes at him.

With one last glare, katsuki went out of the cafe and went straight to his home. Wanting nothing more than to disappear at this point.

Denki turned his attention toward his friends, eyebrows raised while still wiping his shirt.

"Whats gotten up his ass?"

Mina shook her head, also shocked by katsuki's behavior. Everything happened so fast that none of them have time to process it.

"I think Bakugou-kun was looking somewhere before he.. you know? Spit you?" Ochaco stated, her fingers pointing denki.

The yellow haired man grimaced "The hell was he looking at?"

This perked up izuku's attention, his back straightening and looking at every person in the cafe, and when he saw shoto was he finally able decipher his childhood friend sudden action.

"Ahh.. that's why" the others stared at the broccoli head

"Thats why what?"

Izuku beckoned his hands toward them, telling them to get closer to him. Once they were as near as possible with him, he whispered "Kacchan's sugar daddy is here"

This time denki was the one choking his own saliva.

"His what?!"

Izuku brought a finger to his lips, warning them to quite down. Mina's mouth was as wide as it can be before she stuttered "Bakugou has a..sugar daddy?"

The green eyed man nodded, smiling sheepishly "well you know hows his financial is.."

Denki gaped, eyes looking back to where katsuki has just sat "show me.. which one is it?"

"The one on the far left.. with red and white hair" izuku side-glanced "dont be too obvious though-"

The others complied only glancing from time to time but denki being denki, raised his heads up, eyes searching everywhere. Izuku who were just there covered his face using his palms, hissing slightly

"Kaminari-kun! No-"

"Wait! Todoroki?!" Denki mouth was wide open, staring into shoto who were still talking to the person in front of him, luckily he didn't hear denki's shouting, izuku pulled onto the yellow-haired man's hair, resulting on him groaning in pain.

"Shhh don't be loud" ochaco put her head down when some people looked at them questioningly

"Wait wait wait! Todoroki?! Thats kacchan's sugar daddy?" Denki said, ignoring the stares

"Yeah? Is there something wrong with it..?" The freckled man raised a brow at the latter sudden behavior

"Of course something is wrong!" Denki looked at them, bewildered

"He's married!"