nine;

Katsuki cursed silently while looking at the menu ahead of him. The little food was only big as his thumb but the price is more expensive than his apartment rent itself.

He was currently in a 5 star hotel restaurant with his sugar daddy sitting in front of him, also looking at the menu. The ash-blonde were hiding his faces behind the menu, too shy and embarrassed to look at shoto.

He was actually still gawking over the fact that his sugar daddy was more hotter in person than pictures.

Katsuki continued looking at the dishes when a waitress come over ,greeting them "Good evening sir's. What would you like to order?" She asked looking at the both of them boringly.

"You order first Bakugou" the said man flinched, looking at shoto nervously but still managed to keep his scowling face

"I'll take this one" Katsuki pointed to one of the foods "Me too I'll take the same as him" wait what- that whole 13 minutes of choosing food was only this guys ordering the same as him? The hedgehog haired  realizes that this whole situation was awkward. Incredibly.

"Ok, sirs. We'll bring your food in a few minutes" the waiter took the menu, bowed down and walked away.

Once again, awkward silence engulfed the atmosphere followed by the mere whispers and laughs of the other people in the hotel restaurant. Katsuki looked away, a not-so-unnoticeable blush covering his cheek tanned skin.

Meanwhile Shoto was staring at bakugou, mesmerized by the boy charm. He may did or may not said it but katsuki was definitely the prettiest guy he ever seen in his 23 years of living.

It was all silence until shoto decided to ask katsuki a question

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, staring katsuki right into his soul. The ash-blonde flinched, taken aback by the sudden question.

"What the- you can't just ask someone you just met something like that!" Shoto furrowed his eyebrows

"You can't?"

"Yes!" Katsiki bellowed , his face red.

"Still answer the question" shoto ordered and katsuki looked away. Contemplating wether he should tell him or not, well this man did give him a million money so it would simply go a waste if he couldn't even answer an easy question like that.

"...yeah" katsuki was hoping the white and red haired man wouldn't heard him but does luck were ever on his side? No.

"Good" shoto took his wine glass and smirked "i love virgins" and he took a sip of the blood red colored liquid

Katsuki eyes widened, his face going even redder than before -if that could happen since he was still blushing from the beginning of their conversation "What the hell do you mean by that, half and half bastard?!"

Shoto raised his eyebrow at the insult but brushed it off. He once again looked at katsuki straight in the eyes with the seductive smirk adorning his handsome face

"They're easy to control"

And just on time, their food arrives.

-

anyway what country do yall come from? 😀