fourteen;

The spiky haired man sat down on his couch with a longing sigh, his muscle clenching from the heavy exercise that he was forced to take and he blamed it all to a certain dual-haired male. If it weren't for that guy being in the same cafe as him, he wouldn't have to run for at least 20 minutes to get to his apartment since the road was packed with people from work going to their own homes and it looked like it was about to rain -which is it but he managed to get home in time- , so it leads him to no choice. Sure, he was athletic and its not like he doesn't work out but having to run when it was supposed to be a good relaxing day was annoying.

He was about to drift of to a deep slumber, when his phone gave a loud ping causing him to groan in displeasure 'who the hell..'

Still laying down on the couch, his hand went to the back of his pocket to grab his phone, blinking slightly from the bright light and staring at the notification that popped at his lock screen.

Ten seconds looking at it, he widen his eyes. Siting up straight and immediately clicking on it and he was brought to the website he loathed so much, punching himself internally cause he forgot to log out from it.

Shoto

Open the door

Theres no way

No way in hell Shoto Todoroki was outside his apartment, waiting for him to open the door.

Katsuki whipped his head to the doorway, staring at it and also praying that he'll get some weird superpowers and see what's behind the door.

After a minute or so, a bang from the door caused the blond to flinch hard that he threw his phone to the back of the couch

"Oh fuck!" He immediately ran to it, his slender hands clicking the phone home button to see if it was still working. It was but sadly there were a long cracks and katsuki groaned.

He stomped angrily towards the door, planning to kill the person outside.

Doesn't matter if that someone was the person he fucked a week ago.

The door was opened harshly and Katsuki looked at the person in front of him with rage covering his eyes, staring straight into the probably-most-beautiful-eyes-he-ever-seen.

"How the fuck did you find my house?!" He asked, tightly gripping the doorknob just in case shoto tries to do something

"Oh I thought you weren't home because you never opened the door" shoto stepped closer, too close that katsuki could feel his hot breath fanning his face

The latter stumbled back, blushing furiously

"W-why the hell would I open it for you?!" He growled "Now go awa—!"

He stumbled further and gawked in shock when

Shoto. Let. Himself. In.

The former has stepped further, taking off both his shoes and socks and politely setting it aside.

Katsuki was still there, standing with the door on his back and looking stupidly at shoto who was still standing there, waiting for the blond.

It took at least a few minutes for katsuki to come back to his sense "What the fuck are you doing?! You're breaking into my house!"

"Its not 'breaking in' if you're the one who opened the door" shoto stated, still standing there and waiting for katsuki to get in. He may have 'broke in' but he still have manners. Excuse you.

Katsuki grumbled in distaste, he was still tired from all the running and he could feel a headache coming just from talking to shoto.

Might as well let him in if its going to be like this.