Chapter 9 "Stay Away!"

Hello!!!
I'm so sorry I wasn't updating, I was rather busy with holidays. Also was a very stressful month. But enjoy this chapter! :)

Chapter 9
(KYOS POV)

I've been stressed out a lot lately. So badly that sometimes being with (Y/N) doesn't feel right. She accepted us for who we are. Any normal person would have ran away already. I guess I'm so used to that happening, that I don't like the love being forced on me anymore. (Y/N) is like the ray of sunshine lighting up the dark and quite room. I'm not gonna let this one slip away... not now, not ever.

"Kyo... anyone home in there Kyo?" (Y/N) said while waving her hand over my eyes.

"S-sorry... just thinking about things." I replied while patting her head and messing up that (H/C) hair of theirs.

"T-That reminds me, (Y/N) I have something for you." I pulled a little box out of my back pocket. I thought it was a good time to do this.

"Hm?" She question while stopping to look at me.

"I g-got you something... open it." I said while giving her a warm smile.

She opened it slowly and carefully. I listened to her rambling to herself while opening it. She then pulled out a necklace with a little cat on it.

"K-Kyo it's beautiful, the cat is adorable!" She said as she screamed with a huge smile that marked her face.

"Look at you two love birds, how cute." Shigure said as he walked into the room making his puppy dog eyes.

"SHIGURE!!" I screamed letting out all my anger. (Y/N) just sat and laughed at seeing me act like myself again.

You could tell she missed it, even if it was just for two days. Something about Shigure tonight doesn't feel right. I-it's almost like he's planing something... something-

"Kyo look look!" (Y/N) screamed in excitement.

"What are we looking at?" I questioned.

"Look at the blue jay of course you dummy!" She said while cracking her soft voice, hitting my shoulder in the process.

Now and then I think about how far she's come.

"You two." Shigure pointed at us.

"Hm?" We both nodded.

"There's someone outside for Kyo... (Y/N) you just stay back for this one ok."

He said while giving that evil smirk of his. It had started to rain outside...I hate the rain. But why can't she-"

"Nah aw aw, only for you Kyo." Shigure said while putting his finger over my mouth.

I mumbled in the distance on the way out of the house. Why did I have this damn feeling? Something wasn't right... I don't know what, but-

"Hello Kyo... it's been a long time." Someone said from behind the trees.

"Don't be shy... come here my pitiful monster."

They said while coming out from the shadows.

"A-A-Akito?" "That's right... but I'm not the only one here... come out Mara." Akito said while looking at me. She knew I was in fear.

My whole body shaking, the past coming back.

"Hello Kyo, I believe we have met before." "M-Mara?" Akito chuckled.

"Y-your that girl that (Y/N) was terrified of." I said while slowly starting to lose my balance.

"Isn't it nice to know that your girlfriend is almost exactly like you? Poor, unfortunate children, who are both guilty of an unforgivable sin!" She said while they both came around me.

"You know what I'm talking about right Kyo? Your poor, sweet mother-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. "You don't know anything!, so stop trying to act like you know me." I lost my temper.

"Ok... fair enough for me... but why don't we show your girlfriend who you really are?" She said while grabbing my wrist.

"What are you?-" I gasped in fear.

"Do it Mara, she's here!" Akito screamed in order.

"W-who is?" I said while looking behind me.

"(Y/N) NO!" I yelled. But I couldn't move.

Suddenly it was like my life was in slow motion. I felt my beads on my bracelet sliding of my wet and soft skin. I felt and heard it hit the ground. What was happening? Was (Y/N) gonna leave me after. I slowly looked around. Akito's evil yet calming smirk... Mara's rage and anger, and (Y/N)'s face of conflict and confusion. But most of all... my face. The face of fear, and judgment. The kind of face that makes you feel uneasy. But just like master taught me... I guess I just have to live with losing people. But why do I still yearn for something more. But it's to late now. Are you happy now mom? You never loved me did you?

"DON'T LOOK!!!!" I yelled with every last breathe I had. It's over now... it's all over. No one look, no one stare. Because, you'll find something... that will make you never wanna come back. So stay far away... for now at least. You'll never understand now.