Chapter 6 "The Photo"

Hello!
Sorry this chapter is a little all over the place in terms of POV's but enjoy. T^T

Chapter 6
(KYOS POV)

There she was, always coming to save me when I needed it the most. She barged threw like it was no big deal. Never would I have imagined that this would be happening right in front of me.

"(Y/N) w-what are you-" "S-shut up carrots!" She snapped back at me like she was angry.

"I-I like you too...I guess." She said while hanging her head down. I was speechless, I Didn't have a word to say.

(YOUR POV)

Just like that we started our relationship. Kyo was great, He loved me and I loved him. It's been 2 weeks since then.

"Morning Kyo!" I said while joyfully sitting down for breakfast. "M-morning Kitty." He reached out his hand to kiss my cheek.

We held hands on the way to school just like a perfect day. We got to the entrance when I saw some one I weirdly recognized for some reason. They came around the corner with there hands behind there back.

"It's been a long time (Y/N)..." A female voice came from the shadows.

"Remember me?" She asked. I paused. As anxiety flew threw my body. The past coming back to me.

"M-Mara!!" I said while squeezing Kyo's hand more tightly.

"I see your still the same as ever, can't even look up can you?" She said while pulling under my face.

"Pathetic." She mumbled.

"Hey,hey,hey!" Kyo said while putting me behind him.

"What's your deal?" He asked her. "Oh I see, you haven't told him have you! Well she-"

"Shut up Mara!, your not a ray of sunshine either!" I snapped back.

"Whatever. I got better things to do." She said while she chuckled on her way off.

"What was her deal?" Kyo asked me.

"N-nothing just a old friend from California I guess, we're not on the best of terms."

No not yet. I wasn't ready to tell him, no I'll wait longer. Just a little bit longer.

(KIND OF MARAS POV)

That delinquent. I'll show her, she won't even see it coming. She said as she typed on her computer photo cropping a picture of her a Kyo. I swear I never wanna see her smile ever again. What I saw this morning... wasn't her. She's never been happy before. I was agitated and angry. But I slid the paper down into the back of her locker.

(YOUR POV)

The next day...
It was the morning. The bell was about to ring and I was determined to get my books out. I opened my locker when I felt a paper fall against the tip of my toes. I picked it up. The back said

"Thought you should know"

That was it. No name nothing. I turned the paper over and dropped it. I couldn't believe what I just saw. T-that was K-Kyo and M-m-Mara?