chapter III

Amelia sat in the car, cruising through the city. The night had closed in on London, the buildings illuminating the large city. She was dressed to impress, wanting to always state her power through her clothing. She wore black tight leather pants with a high waist, a black turtleneck and a matching black blazer that went slightly over her bum. Her hair was slick back, marking her features. Her lips in a deep red color and nude eyes. Her brows thick.

As they arrived at the London Eye, something she had hired for the night she felt something in the pit of her stomach. She didn't know what yet something burned deeply. She hoped that Sean would arrive and take the chance she was offering.

Amelia stepped out and nodded at her men that stood by the doors to the capsule. Jack had arrived before her and walked out from the capsule not short after she arrived.

"What do you think?" Amelia asked. "Will the Sean Wallace dare to meet me?" She continued and he looked at her. Twenty of her men was located in the area, five snipers laid on the roofs of nearby buildings. Cars of her men sat on each street and the rest was nearby.

"Only time will tell." Jack said and she hummed. "They won't be able to play something stupid at least. You will be well guarded the whole time." He continued.

"I don't want anyone inside the capsule with a gun." Amelia spoke and he raised his brow.

"Amelia, his father have just been murdered. The Wallaces and Wrights have been in feud for years." Jack said.

"Until my parents died and everyone treated us like nothing. Finn agreed to our offer six months ago," She said.

"That was Finn." Jack said. "He's not Sean Wallace who just have gotten his father brutally murdered." He continued.

"Then we have something in common." Amelia said before walking inside the capsule. A sigh slipped past Jacks lips and he looked at Ash who walked up to them. "No weapons inside." Jack ordered him and Ash let out a huff before handing over his gun. One of the other men, Emmanuel left his gun outside before stepping inside the capsule. Jack looked at his watch, 11:52 pm. There was no sign of Sean Wallace. 

"A car is moving towards us." Eric said, his hand on his ear piece. Jack nodded and stepped inside. 

"Amelia, they are coming." Jack said as they walked over to one side of the capsule. Amelia only hummed and she stood with her back against the entrance. Looking at the city of London, it was breathtaking. She got lost in the view and her ears locked out the sound of the car stopping outside. Her mind was too focused on the city with the glooming lights. 

It looked peaceful, yet it was nothing close to it. Her eyes moved to the Wallace tower, she clenched her jawline. Footsteps was heard before silence. A sigh left her lips.

"Sean Wallace." Amelia said slowly before turning around. As their eyes met silence engulfed both parties. He had some resemblance to his father. He was younger than she had expected, not too much older than herself. His piercing blue eyes shined in the lights from the city. He was dressed in a black suit. "I didn't think you would accept my invitation." She finally spoke.

"I didn't think there was someone to send that invitation." Sean answered and soon the doors closed behind them. He was accompanied by two men, Ed was nowhere to be seen. The capsule soon started to move.

"I thought this would be a nice place to meet. We can both enjoy the view of the city our now dead fathers have built." Amelia said and she could see Sean flinch by the words leaving her mouth. "I believe you might wonder why I wanted us to meet." She continued.

"That, among other things." Sean answered.

"Then I take it as your father or Ed hasn't told you about me nor the deal." Amelia said and he frowned as he listened carefully.

"My father have talked a lot about your family." Sean said and poison was oozing from his lips. Amelia took a step forward.

"As I expected. I can say that my father never spoke highly of you either." Amelia said. "However about six months ago I met with your father and Ed, discussing the future of both of our organizations. Pretty historical moment if I say so." She continued. 

"What deal?" Sean asked as his eyes hadn't left hers.

"Your father and I agreed on a deal that gives us the right to use your docks for my own deliveries as long as it doesn't interfere with your business." Amelia answered and he frowned.

"That sound's ridiculous." Sean said and she snorted.

"As did you father." Amelia said as she took another step forward. "However I wasn't there to play and I'm certainly not here to play now." She continued.

"What my father-"

"Still applies! I hope you understand that if you break this deal there will be consequences." She snapped. "I will have access to those docks by your acceptance or by force and more death in your family shouldn't be necessary in times like these." She continued and Sean clenched his jaw. Then Sean took a step forward.

"Did my father step over that line? Did he want to take back what he once had give you?" Sean began and soon they were standing very close. However no one inside the capsule tried to stop it. The air had thickened and the tension could be cut.

"Are you accusing me of your fathers death Sean Wallace?" Amelia spoke and the air got even thicker. "Choose your words very carefully now." She added, her teeth clenched together.

"I just think there is some coincidences." He said and she looked him dead in the eye. "Our families have been at war for ages," he said and she almost growled.

"If I wanted your father dead he would've been dead years ago." She said and it was the truth. She had the resources to take care of those businesses. 

"Why should I trust you?" Sean asked. "I did't even think you existed 48 hours ago." He continued. Amelia licked her lips before swallowing.

"Because I am the only one that can save you right now."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 13, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ANNIHILATION [SEAN WALLACE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें