Wedding day.

Everybody had different feelings today i couldn't explain it but it felt like if i was going to a funeral instead of a happy emotional day you know. i was feeling off with all of this stuff that was going on. i was thinking if all of this was going to be worth it. is like i woke up with a switch in my head that turned from on to off if that makes any sense. while everybody was running around and a hairstylist was doing my hair, i was honestly lost in my thought. i was thinking about Scott and Matthew and Ares, is funny because as i was lost in my thought i started to recall of how i met every single guy in my life. i started to think if Matthew was really the one, maybe i should run off with Ares and forget about all this maybe i would be happy like that since he still makes my heart race. but i mean what about Matthew, after all we both wanted to be together at first and honestly everybody makes mistake but was he for sure that he wanted a son that was not his or was he just being as polite as he could be, because i mean even Camila was pregnant he could be merrying her and nobody would wonder why. The people would say that Camila was probably pregnant because of him. but me i was clearly a nobody. i know girl why was i thinking all of this if i was the one who said yes when Matthew came to the door and ask me to marry him. he was here when i needed somebody even after he made me take an airplane back to my mothers house by my self, even after i cried so many time he was still here for some reason. it was a hard decision for me. but in other matters my wedding didn't start until 12:00pm and it was only 6:00am yes girl it was supper early and everybody was running around.

Like for example the guy that was doing my hair and styling it it hurted but i didn't flinch at all until somebody came through the  door, and of course it was just one of the maid so i looked at my self in the mirror as she brought flowers for myself. i smiled at the thought of remembering everything that i have been througth.

-----------------------6:10-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dalian and Ava

while the guy continue to fix my hair and put decorations on it. somebody knocked on the door and of course i thought it was my mother so i told them to come in . to my suprice it was Dylan. of course he was very shy as he walked in and what surpriced me more was that he brought flowers like what the fuck was happening right now.

"hey Ava, can we get a minute to talk?". he said as he looked at the hairstylist. the guy of course looked at me first and i gave him a nod as he quickly told everybody to get out of the room. i know awkward.

"Dylan you shouldn't be here right now." i said as i stood up to face him. of course i wasn't presentable but he was staring at me like if i was an angel or something. and from that look i knew why he was here.

"i just wanted to give you these, i know they are your favorite type of flowers." he said shyly.

"thanks, you could have just waited until i get married and give them to me at the dinner table." i said and as i said that he got closer to me. the flowers where the only things keeping us separated to a distance. i was a little nervous to be honest.

"Ava you don't have to do this."

"what do you mean?"

"you don't have to get married to Matthew, i can see it in your eyes that you-"

"that is nothing of your concern Dylan." i said getting a bit annoyed that he would come in here and think that he would make me change my mind.

"Ava please i am tired of this all i want is for you to be happy and this is not it."

"oh i am sorry do you know what i want? ." i said while i looked at him. this coversation was taking forever at least that is how i felt. i didn't have time to fight with my friend. " dylan is better if you leave right now." i said as i turned around. he of course swallowed hard and put the flowers next to the mirror.