Chapter - 9 : Dilemma

India, Singhaniya House

Anamika freshens up and rushes out of her room. She hasn't taken a shower yet, she can do it later. After all, she is  on leave and she wants to relax and party, before she chooses something for her future. She has to meet her father and grandfather before they leave for office. Post that she can relax more. She greets her elders and pulls her chair near to her grandfather and takes her seat. He caresses her head lovingly and her mom serves the breakfast.

"Ache se neend aayi?? You're here after 3 years. " her grandfather asks her.

" Haha, Daduu!!! Yes, it's weird

" Haha, Daduu!!! Yes, it's weird. But I'm home now. Aur neend se zyada iski khushi hain ki mujhe koi bhi kaam khud se nahi karne. Vahan toh karne hi padte they na." Anamika makes a cute face.

"Acha Chalo! Ab khao

"Acha Chalo! Ab khao. Ab toh main hoon na." Naina says smearing her head.

"Yes mom! I love you!!" Anamika hugs her mother.

Naina kisses her daughter's head, and cups her face. She stares at her daughter's face. It seems like she's looking at her foreseeing some future storm. A mother's concern is clearly visible on her face. Anamika notices her mother, she kisses her cheek softly. The two men are adoring the ladies. Naina composes herself and asks her daughter to eat. Everyone begin eating while Rajveer tells his dad about the meeting that they have to attend.

Anamika finds the chance and looks at her grandfather and parents.

"Main aapse kuch puchun?" She asks.

The three elders look at her and her grandfather asks her to speak. Anamika takes a close look at her elders, before speaking.