Attempt

Virgil’s p.o.v: 

    I awoken in Patton's bed? Odd? That's when I remembered the dream I had. It was in a third Point of view. It felt weird but familiar. I was in a field Just outside of a village with a castle in view. I say some people running out of the forest. One was a knight or a guard that was holding a small girl that wore Pink and black like her hair that was black with Pink ends.  She was wearing a beautiful princess like dress too. However she was sobbing.

“Bella! MOM! DAD! WE-Were A-are t-they?” She kept repeating under her breath. The other people most wore dark grey and some wore Actual colors. All different and all that. Their hair I had also noticed was Either black like mine or a dark brown. There was a couple who didn't have the colors on their ends of their hair or anything and everyone looked like they had been running for a bit.

“Sir Alis! W-what Happened?” I hear a female ask. I look and see a couple more people. Three Grown Females and Three grown Males. One of the females was obviously pregnant With two younger girls one that had light blue hair that was wearing yellow and the other had yellow hair that wore Dark blue and some purple. The male with her wore blue as well but also wore fire colors that kinda matched his hair that actually looked like fire. Then there was another Female that also had fire like hair but wore green instead. That male with her wore watermelon colored armour and had brown hair. The last couple looked very familiar until I noticed that it was the couple that took care of me before they had found my father. I had forgotten their names and their son’s name but I remembered what they looked like. The Female had blue hair that had a rainbow front. She usually wore Crystals and Bracelets with white clothing. The male wore blue and his hair was blonde.

“We were attacked. Princess Elisabeth is the only one of the royal family that made it out lady Opal.” The guard had said setting down the child.

“What about Nisha and her child?” The lady, Opal I guess, asked as a small child that had blonde hair with blue ends appeared. He wore a cat onesie.

“I…. I don't know.”

“Wait, who's that?” the fire haired female asked. Everyone turned to look at the forest where a woman had came out of the forest holding a child. She had her bangs over one eyes and her hair was dark Brown at the top then it turned Black before it turned purple. It seemed like the shadows from the Forest were trying to help her. She looked really injured.

“NISHA! OMG ARE YOU OK!?” Opal yells out running towards I'm guessing Nisha. The small child and her husband followed her. Nisha Shook her head a bit 

“PLease Opal. I want you to take my son. Keep him safe. Look for his father. Just  P-Please, even if…. Please, If y-you H-have t-to. R-rise H-him as Y-your o-own. W-with L-little Pat. I just want my little shadowling safe. Maybe… Maybe Your Little Patton and My little Virgil Can be the best o-of friends t-that look o-out for e-each other. A havleblood and a Hybrid.” The lady says before coughing after handing the baby she had to opal.

“Nisha. Please. If we do… What do we tell him? W-we. W-we cant… NISHA CLOUD! WE WILL HEAL YOU! We can. Y-you can raise you l-little boy t-to be a y-you version of h-himself.” Opal says tears running down her face.

“No. Opal Hearting and Winter haze Hearting. You can help raise little Patton Hearting AND Virgil Cloud. I know you can.” The lady says before coughing more and smiling before dying.

“Virgil! Why were you In Patton’s room?” I hear Roman ask. I look at him with surprise and with tears in my eyes. All I can think about was that that little boy WAS Patton and He watched MY MOTHER DIE. Did Patton even know I was a shadow? If he did, Did he only hide it to keep me safe? Was he safe? Logan had said the Hybrids are one of the rarest kind of Unittien. More than anything, A child from two different unittiens takes one form and sometimes has a bit of magic from each race. There was only 1 in every 500 Unittiens that was born from two different Unittiens that are Hybrids.