Gods and Goddesses?

Patton's p.o.v:

Everything seemed blurry. Light and then water and some flowers. Just a blur happened. I soon woke up after hearing voices- voices of what? I have no idea. but I did see goddess moon- and the God sun. I think I heard the name of-

" Roman- I understand that Princess Nightlara is basically a reincarnation of Goddess moon- but that doesn't mean that Patton is one too- Gaurdia has stated that no one from her understanding of her family that they aren't related to any of the Unittien gods- All though Idk why they are considered gods-" I hear Remy explain. 

" I know- but ain't there a small chance that pat is one? Isnt there one that is like a hybrid and can keep himself hidden and all that? This ain't normal like you said."

" If patton was one- he wouldn't have a lot of control on his powers roman- he would be at like stage one of training for years-"

" But-"

" Plus I'm pretty sure Nightlara would have noticed if he was one- The gods would be chatting a lot to each other and be like hey, here is my reincarnation- and all that stuff-"

" hey pat, did you have a good nap?" Janus asked now next to me and ve. I smiled softly and nodded a bit. I don't know what or why but I am now realising I have a huge crush on janus- like HUGE crush- I have a FAMILY BOND with him but I want it to be more- I mean sure you can have multiple bonds with different people at a time- but still-

" Hey pat- see any Unittien gods or goddesses while you slept?" Roman asked.

" no but- there was something else- I cant exactly remember what is was but I knew there was water, and flowers, oh and a two girls! One with Light blue hair, a Bit darker then my streak, and had blonde fades, the Other had like yellow and orange hair- that's all I remember of them tho- other then they were girls-" I said

" You sure it ain't no trans people going from Female to male or vis versa?" Remus asked me

" No they were definitely female- I not only had a strong feeling about it and not only that but the yellow and orange haired girltold the other that she will one day make an amazing female protector like she was-" I said.

" oh? well anyways We where wondering if you knew if you were a unittien god remake- like Princess Nightlara-" Roman said.

" I don't think I am- The only Unittien gods that I've seen or talked to cuz Night goes to the in between lands, I think, aren't hybrids, unlike the legends Waterleaf and his sister Windy Flame-" I say.

" Isnt there a theory that those two are actually gods and our generation of unittiens which is also Night's generation, there will be two Hybrids born of the same family which isn't related to them at all who are the reincarnations of them?" Roman asked.

" Ya- but we've said that it doesn't seem true at all- Not only that- but the hidden kingdom which they ruled and their current family lives in now is light hidden away-" I said softly. We started to talk about this for a while. It was quiet interesting. Water Leaf and Windy flame was rulers mainly because they were Hybrids of hybrids and could keep the powers hidden from what My mom told me about the legends- but they were only legends, right?