Breach

The next day...

Haru and Katsuki had shown up to school only to find a large crowd of reporters and paparazzi swarming around the main gate harassing students and onlookers alike. They exchanged annoyed glances between themselves and decided to take the most pacifistic method they knew how.

They plowed in.

Most of the media backed off from the two brothers at first, sensing Katsuki's fiery bloodlust and Haru's icy irritation. In the end, even that didn't stem them off for long, at least not the less experienced ones.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might!"

"Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us what All Might like in person?"

"Please answer our questions!"

A female report tried shoving a mic in their faces, "Excuse me, are you two in All Might's class?" she paused a moment recognizing them, "Hold on, aren't you those sludge villain kids?"

Haru patted Katsuki on the back, using a signal they had agreed on several months prior.

After the sludge incident, the media had tried to corner them several times for a story. It had caused them lots of untold annoyance. As a counter, they had created a plan that involved Haru distracting the press while having Katsuki move out of the crowd, then Katsuki would distract them so Haru could slide out.

The best part was that the media still hadn't caught on to their technique.

Now, Katsuki initiated the plan as Haru turned to face the reporter with a smile.

"Is this live?"

The reporter hesitated, "Uh, no?" the answer was mostly a question as she had been caught off guard.

Haru smiled, "Good," he took a deep breath and spoke in rapid English, "We'd be extremely happy if you'd leave us alone and stop messing with our personal lives. Where do you think you are, America? There are laws that forbid trespassing on private property and endangering the health of citizens. Buzz off!" he looked over their heads, still speaking in English, "Good enough, Kats?"

Katsuki's gruff voice sounded off from the other side of the gate, "Same as usual. They still haven't figured it out."

Everyone's eyes turned to look at the ash-blonde smirking at them as Haru vanished from their midst. When they looked back, he was gone.

"Wait, where'd he go? Why was he speaking in English?"

"Aw, man! I didn't get anything from him."

They looked back at Katsuki only to see Haru waving at them before he pressed his finger to his eye in a taunting akanbe sign. This caused several reporters to yell out in anger, especially the case when they realized that Haru's origami had kept their cameras and phones from recording him doing it.

Aizawa, who was standing nearby, had a self-satisfied smirk on his face upon seeing their annoyance. As an underground hero, he hated the media. The fact that one of his students could get away with openly teasing them like this completely made his day.

His enjoyment was cut short, however, when a shout revealed that several more students were trying to push their way through, causing the stampede to start all over again.

Haru sighed as he recognized several of his classmates being swarmed, unable to escape. What a drag...

He glanced over at Aizawa, "Sensei, permission to help them out?"