The Uzumaki Clan is Real

This isn't my best chapter, to be honest, but I am trying not to leave loose ends. Maybe in the distant future, I will present this better, but for now, this is how it is.

***

Sirens filled the air as the police and the emergency medics rushed to take care of the situation.

A black-haired man in a trench coat had lined up all the students who were relatively uninjured to count them. "Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen..." he glanced at the list of the class names, "Everyone, seems to be unharmed except for that boy whose legs were all messed up and your class representative."

An officer ran up, "Tsukauchi, may I have a word?"

The detective nodded and walked off leaving Class 1A alone for a moment. The general mood was gloomy. They had survived, yes, but they had been far from ready to deal with this sort of situation.

Ojiro heard a muffled sob from the nearby air, "Hagakure?" the invisible girl grabbed the sandy blonde in a desperate hug, causing him to flush, "What's wrong?"

"I-I'm scared!"

Without another word, the boy wrapped his arms around her, "It's okay, we're all safe now."

Yaoyorozu placed a comforting hand on the crying girl's back, "You poor thing. You've been through a lot today."

Aoyama did a pose, causing the air around him the sparkle, "She and I were absolutely magnifique! We took down the villain blocking the alarms with such style! It also made moi dizzy with all the splendor!"

His overdramatic act caused Hagakure to giggle despite her tears. The rest of the class brightened a little as they all began to exchange stories of their battles.

They were eventually interrupted by Tsukauchi's return.

"Let's go ahead and get the students back to the main campus," he said to the officer he had been talking to, "They've been through a lot. No need to question them right away."

Tsuyu hopped forward, "Detective, what about our teachers and classmates?"

The detective gave an understanding smile, pulling out his phone, "Let me check."

***

"The bones in his arms were splintered and he had facial fracturing. His orbital floor was completely destroyed," everyone felt gloom settle over them again at Aizawa'a diagnosis the doctor was giving them over the phone, "Normally this may have impaired his sight, but it seems that he has received intense healing from someone. He had been slowly recovering since before he arrived at the hospital. At worst, he'd be in bandages for a couple of weeks, no permanent injuries to worry about."

"That must have been Haru!" Tsuyu exclaimed, "He used some healing Quirk I never knew he even had on Mr. Aizawa while All Might was fighting the villains!"

Mineta nodded furiously, "Yeah, he made sensei bite his arm, and then some sparkly green stuff starting healing him!"

Tsukauchi gave them a look that gave everyone the impression that he was surprised. It was as if Haru's previous abilities were familiar to him, "Haru? Haruko Bakugo?"

Iida nodded, "Yes, he's our class rep."

"Sir, what about the others?" Ashido interrupted, her cheerful attitude replaced with one of worry.