【1】

➽─── ❝  𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 ❞ , 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ────❥  Agatha lifts her head from the cold, tiled floor. She feels achy and tired, as if she slept too long. She blinks, the events of the morning come flooding back.

The scribbles on her locker, standing still in the hallway, choking on her grief like a mute as students snap pictures and laugh. Those who don't just look at her with pity, moved, but not enough to do something. Running home, ignoring her mother's questions. Collapsing on the bathroom floor, gagging at the pasty taste of the pills. 

Somewhere in her foggy mind, she remembers her time at the hospital, the nurse asking her to rate how much pain she was in, she held up nine fingers and the nurse nodded, "You're a fighter you know," she reminded Agatha when she had woken up, "You held up nine fingers instead of ten"

But she wasn't a fighter. She was a coward. She was saving her ten. And here was the great and terrible ten, slamming into her over and over again.

Glass showering her as she stood in the middle of the mess she caused, using one of the shards to drag red, jagged lines on her wrist. Begging the pale woman to make her beautiful. Watching her disappear into smoke as her brain deadened and her eyes fluttered shut. 

The bathroom tilts left and right, she squints blearily until her vision clears. Shards of the cracked mirror litter the floor, the bathtub hasn't been drained, bubbles stick the the edge. Discarded make-up and empty bottles are scattered all over the place. Her breathing quickens, did she do it, is she beautiful now? her hands fly to her face. Traces her nose, small and petite, her smooth cheeks, her plump lips. She strokes her black hair, like spun silk. She runs her hand over her wrist, nothing but soft skin.

Mirror. She needs a mirror.

༻✦༺

thank you for reading, i know i said this would be a one-shot but its too long , so i will alter a bit, maybe around 5 parts or so, don't forget to vote! <3

➽─── 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 ❝ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 ❞ , 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ────❥