【2】

➽─── ❝ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 ❞ , 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ────❥ She stumbles to her feet, almost staggering into the wall. Tip toes out of the bathroom, smiling to herself, light as a feather. Making her way to her room, she glances at her clock, realizing how late it is.

11:03 p.m.

She slides under her sheets, waiting for sleep to come, all thoughts of seeing her reflection slip away...

Her eyes fly open at the infuriating ringing of her alarm. Her face softens at the thought of seeing her new, beautiful face without the ugly purple marks on her face. Her mother's already gone, probably off to an early shoot with another magazine, there's a note on the table though, she ignores it and makes her way to the the guest bathroom, not wanting to see the mess in her own. Deciding that she doesn't want to see herself just yet , feeling grateful for the hot water that mists her reflection as she massages shampoo in her hair.

After patting herself dry and throwing on some clothes, she turns away from her mirror and runs a brush through her hair and fixes it in a low ponytail, she doesn't want to draw attention to herself at school. She glances at the note on her dresser, resisting the urge to read it. And finally, caves in. 

 Her dark eyes skim through her mother's loopy, elegant writing.

Had to rush this morning, sorry. Don't be late for school. Are you alright? talk to me later when I pick you up okay?

love ya x

She scoffs, like she cares. Crumpling the note, she goes to the kitchen, realizing how late she must be. Gracie, the girl in charge of the kitchen, quickly prepares a small breakfast for her. Fluffy pancakes, banana with sprinkled sugar and a bowl of strawberries.

"Thank you, Gracie" 

Gracie's cheeks redden when she sees Agatha.

"No problema, Miss Agatha" she stutters, trying to conceal her surprise, a hint of her long lost Spanish accent lingering in her voice.

[translation: problem]

Agatha smiles to herself, devours the pancakes, wondering how long it's been since she let herself eat. Really eat, without feeling guilty or worrying about gaining weight. With a burp, she pushes her plate away.

Her phone vibrates in her pocket, her alarm again.

8:00 am. 

School.

༻✦༺

A / N : this one is for SybilAlexander14, fuck you lmao<3

this is unedited, feel free to go back and point out any errors so I can fix them :)

just to clear things up, Agatha has purplish birthmarks on her cheek and forehead, not bruises.

sorry if it's short, I'm tired. Thank u for reading tho :D vote (only if u want) and let me know what you think<3 

➽─── 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟  ❝ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 ❞ , 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ────❥