Obi Wan saves Ahsoka

Ahsoka screamed in pain as the droid electrocuted her again, she's been captive for about 2 days how's and no one has been able to find her yet, after a few more hours Ahsoka still refused to tell them anything so the droid left to go tell Greivous and to go get better torture devices.

While gone though Ahsoka felt a familiar force presence get on the ship, she immediately smiled when she sensed that it was Obi Wan, he found her! Her smiled disappeared though when she saw that the torture droid came back, it had a knife in its hand and walked up to her but before it could stab her, Obi Wan burst into the room.

He used his lightsaber to decapitate the droids head before deactivating it and undoing Ahsoka's restraints, he caught her and set her down gently before saying "are you alright, little one?" She nodded and Obi Wan helped her up before giving her her lightsaber.

She smiled and took it before they started running towards Obi Wan's ship, once they got in Obi Wan started flying away from the Separatist ship before jumping into hyperspace. Once they were safe, Obi Wan started to attend to Ahsoka's bruises and cuts.

While doing so, Ahsoka asked "where is master Skywalker?" Obi Wan responded with "The council temple bounded him sense he tried to go rescue you even though they said not to sense they couldn't afford to lose more clones and resources but they didn't expect to come save you so I snuck out of the temple, speaking of which I should probably get ready for one of Master Windu's famous scoldings."

Ahsoka smiled a little said "thank you for the rescue by the way." He smiled and said "anytime my dear." They then feel the ship drop out of hyperspace so Obi Wan puts on one more bandage before leaving to go pilot the ship, he pilots it towards the temple hangar before landing it.

He helps Ahsoka up before they walk off the ship, once Ahsoka gets off she's pulled into an embrace by Anakin. She smiles and hugs him back before they pull away a moment later, they soon see the council walk towards them, glaring at Obi Wan.

He glares at them and gives them a "I-dare-you-to-yell-at-me-when-I-did-nothing-wrong" look, a majority decided not to fight him on it but Windu being Windu decided to scold him, he said "Kenobi, the council gave you a specific order not to rescue Padawan Tano sense it would be a waste of resources and yet you did, explain your actions."

Obi Wan smirked as he knew he had all the advantages, he said "first of all you told Anakin not to rescue her, not me, second I didn't waste and resources sense I didn't bring any clones with me, which by the way I would appreciate it if you did not call them resources sense they are human beings, and third do u here how stupid you sound considering that it is the Jedi way to rescue any youngling, Padawan, or master that is in a dangerous situation. I think you should go refresh on the Jedi ways or stop being such a hypocrite."

And with that he walked away with Anakin and Ahsoka following, leaving Windu angered before he stomped away. The council couldn't help but smirk as the great Master Windu who was the master of scolding just got one of the biggest scoldings in his life.