Ahsoka comforts Obi-Wan

Ahsoka could tell that something was wrong with Obi-Wan when he came back from Mandalore, she hadn't read the report yet but she didn't need to too tell that Obi-Wan was about to cry.

So when Anakin gave her the day off she immediately went to go see Obi-Wan, she knocked on the door and Obi-Wan said, in a sorrowful voice, "come in."

Ahsoka opens the door and walks in to see Obi-Wan sitting on his bed cleaning his lightsaber, he sighs and says "I suppose you want to know why I'm so down in the dumps today, correct?"

She sits next to him and puts a hand on his shoulder before saying "only if you want to." He sighs and says "What have you heard so far?" Ahsoka says "All I know is that you went to Mandalore because Duchess Satine was in danger."

Obi-Wan sighs and says "You are correct but your missing somethings, when I went to Mandalore, it was just supposed to be, get Satine out of prison and get her to Courasant. But it wasn't...Maul was there..."

Obi-Wan then could feel tears prick his eyes so he put his head down, Ahsoka knew that he was trying to hide his pain though so she moved so that she was in front of him and hugged him.

Obi-Wan tensed for a But, not really used to physical comfort, before hugging her back. After a while he was able to compose himself so he continued the story.

He said "Maul took me and Satine to the thrown room before having her stand next to him, I was terrified and I tried to stop it but...I couldn't. He started choking her and the next thing that I knew, he...impaled her with the dark-saber."

Obi-Wan then lets out strangled sob and Ahsoka hugs him again, he hugs her back and sobs into her shoulder. She runs her hands through his hair to try and calm him and after a while, it worked.

Obi-Wan pulled away and Ahsoka gave him a gentle smile before she said "better?" He nodded and Ahsoka said "I'm gonna go make us some tea."

He nodded and pulled away before Ahsoka went into the kitchen. She made Obi-Wan and herself some herbal tea with a little but of lemon before walking back over to Obi-Wan.

She handed him his cup and Obi-Wan said "thank you, young one." She nodded and said "of course master." She then sat down next to him again and they sat together in a comfortable silence.

When Obi-Wan finished his tea, Ahsoka could clearly see the exhaustion written over his face. She finished her tea quickly before saying "master I think you should sleep, you look exhausted."

Obi-Wan gave her a soft smile and said "Thank you Ahsoka, perhaps I should." Ahsoka then grabs a blanket before handing it to him. He lays down on the couch and wraps the blanket around him before falling into a peaceful slumber.

Ahsoka smiled at him and gave him a daughterly kiss on the forehead before turning off the lights and walking out of the room.