Obi Wan protects Ahsoka

Ahsoka sighed as she and Obi Wan's ship descended into the under levels, she hated it down here, there were smugglers, rapists, and, especially, drunkards every where you turned.

Anakin wasn't allowed to go with them sense the council temple bounded him sense he snuck out to go have a few drinks with Rex and the boys.

But he did threaten Obi Wan, saying that if anything happened to her then he will punch Obi Wan in the face, Obi Wan told him to calm down and said that he will protect her sense he also cares deeply about her.

There mission was to arrest a guy named Niko Allah who has been smuggling Republic intelligence to the Separatists.

They got some info that he would be at a bar called "Shots and Talk" (couldn't think of a better name) so they headed over their.

Obi Wan made sure to stick close to Ahsoka sense Obi Wan knew what drunk bastards did to her kind at this bar.

After a few minutes of walking they eventually reached "Shots and Talk" before walking in, they headed over to the bar and started looking and listening for Niko.

While there though Obi Wan could sense the force telling him to be on alert. He moved a little closer to her and told her to be on guard.

They sat at the bar and Obi Wan ordered himself a drink and Ahsoka some water, soon Obi Wan saw Niko and told Ahsoka to get ready. She nodded and moved her hand so that it was hovering over her lightsaber.

Obi Wan's plan was to be another smuggler and then once the man tells him information about the republic he will be able to arrest him sense that meant Niko confessed to taking the information.

Obi Wan got up and moved towards Niko and said "Mr, Allah, I'm Mr. Dhar and I heard that you have some information about the republic that will the separatists, I must say you are a genius man if you were able to get information from them."

Obi Wan knew this guy's weakness, while he may have been smart enough to get the information he also liked to brag and boast about his accomplishments.

Niko smirked and said "yes, that's true, Im as smart from stealing that information as I am handsome, I can make any girl fall for me, watch."

He heads over to Ahsoka and Obi Wan tensed, he smirked at Ahsoka and leant up against her making her release a feral growl towards him.

He throws her a shocked look from her growl before grabbing her wrist, before she has any time to react Obi Wan grabs the man's wrist and yanks him away from her before pushing his stomach against the the counter and cuffing his hands together.

He pulls him up and said "you should be more nicer to how you treat ladies, or in the case a teenagers."

The man growls at him and said "you tricked me!"

Obi Wan smirks and says "is it really tricking when your so stupid that you couldn't see a lie if it hit you in the face."

Ahsoka snickered before following Obi Wan and Niko to the surface and have him put into jail before his trial.

That's when Obi Wa decided that he wasn't going to let Ahsoka go into the under-levels for a long time, even if he had to fight the council on it.