110 | little rat

Elena's POV

"Shit," Taehyung suddenly says, pointing at me. His chocolate brown eyes are wide like plates as if he just realized something very important."You're Eye Candy."

When these three words leave his mouth, I can literally feel my blood freeze to ice inside my veins. Jimin tilts his neck a little and his dark brown eyes clash against mine, his plump lips slightly agape. He doesn't say anything and the only thing I can do is stare at both of the guys I was one tiny little step away from having a threesome with at the Empire.

God, the fucking hairs on my arms are standing and I can't handle the attention, I'm getting from both of them. Jungkook doesn't say a thing either and how could he; he's just as surprised as me for figuring it out so quickly. And besides, he was the one who brought Taehyung to me at the Golden Closet while he already knew who I was.

At this point I'm too startled to respond let alone nod in agreement. My mouth is moving yet my voice is strained. My lips are quivering and my throat feels like it's been filled with sand. All I can do is just stare at them speechless while I mentally beg for the earth to open wide and swallow me whole. Even though the very reason why we even asked Taehyung to meet us in the first place was to come clean, I still can't comprehend the fact that both Jimin and Taehyung now know the truth about what I'm doing.

I hate the way everyone is looking at me right now. The astonishment and the consternation that shines right through their eyes makes me want to disappear and never come in contact with another human being ever again. Warm tears threaten to fall from my eyes and it takes every ounce of my strength and willpower to prevent them from falling.

That's when the man in the charcoal hoodie jerks back and yanks his arms away from Jimin's grip. Jimin turns around on instinct and the guy staggers at him, using his head to aim for his jaw, but instead he headbutts his cheekbone and that results in him letting ahold of him. Landing a punt on his stomach, Jimin now falls on his knees and Taehyung immediately helps him up. Jungkook lunges towards the man and grabs him by the hood with both hands. Soon enough, he puts it over the man's head in an attempt to cover his eyes and then slams his body against the wall like it's nothing.

"Where do you think you're going you piece of shit?" He practically growls at him. "We're not done yet!"

"Oh for fucks sake-" The spy groans and with that Jungkook fiercely steps back and throws him on the ground. His hood falls back to place, revealing all the scratches that cover his face, while thin streaks of blood escape from the cuts. He tries to get up, but as soon as Jungkook steps closer to him, he cowers back, his entire body curling into a ball from the fear that overtakes him. And honestly, he's starting to scare me too.

"What is Seokjin planning to do with Elena?" Jungkook asks him. "And don't even think about lying because I won't hesitate to break you into pieces." His tone causes shivers to run down my spine.

"I o-only know he wants her to be at the Empire by the end of the week!" The spy squirms and extends his arms as in to defend himself against his intimidating presence. "Seokjin only hired me to ensure that she completes her end of the deal."

"Elena never agreed to work for the bastard." Jungkook states firmly. "The only reason why she even complied is because your fucking boss is blackmailing her and she couldn't do otherwise. What else did he hire you for?"

"Nothing, I swear!" Jungkook does this thing when he pokes his cheek with his tongue every time he's aggravated and oh shit; his fate has already been decided. He kneels down to his level and fists the guy's hoodie before landing several punches at his face. His mouth is crimson, blood spilling out of the corners of his lips while more purple hues stain his once clear skin.