NINETEEN

"Ever since you got a girl you just disappeared" Morgan, one of Josiah's acquaintances said.

"Yeah she must be something, I still haven't seen her" Rylie added

"She's always in the house" Josiah said

"She a homebody, need something like that" Terrance said

"Boy shut up, how you want a homebody and you never be at home?" Morgan said raising an eyebrow.

"Josiah got one, and look at him, he go to more parties than anybody" Terrance said.

"He barely be out the house now, hence Morgan saying he disappeared" Rylie explained

"He out the house now and I just seen his disappeared ass at a party last night" Terrance said

"I'm not out the house as much as I used to be, that's what their talking about" Josiah finally spoke.

"Well when I get a homebody girl imma be a homebody too"

"Yeah right, you still smoke Josiah?" Morgan asked

"I haven't in a while" he said. Josiah had fallen out of his party lifestyle completely after meeting Aubrey and he was realizing he missed it.

"Well you know we hold our smoke session at the same time you should come through" Ryle said

"I'll see" he said before surveying the campus to see Aubrey walking. After the group said their goodbyes he went to the Starbucks Aubrey went into.

"What is that?" Josiah said sitting across from her pointing at the cup.

"Hot chocolate" she lied before taking a sip.

"Let me taste it"

"No"

"Aubrey you're not supposed to be drinking coffee"

"Why does it have to be coffee because I don't want you to drink it?"

"Because it is" he said grabbing it before she could get it back.

"Josiah give it back" She said while he took a sip, confirming it was coffee.

"Please babe" Aubrey whined as he continued drinking her coffee. It was disgusting to him but he wanted her bones to heal. She felt like one coffee wouldn't hurt.

"I said please Josiah, stop it" she pleaded

He gave the empty cup back to her as she sat with her arms crossed. She was extremely upset she didn't get the chance to get more than a sip of her coffee that she needed badly.

"That was gross" he said while she got up to leave, of course he followed her since he found it funny and she didn't.

"Aubrey why are you walking so fast" he asked grabbing her hand.

"That wasn't funny Josiah I really needed that I only got 3 hours of sleep and I spent 3 dollars on it"

"You're not supposed to be drinking it, you can go home and sleep now instead and I will give you your 3 dollars back" he said making her sigh. She knew he was right but she was still a little mad about it.

"This wrist is making you mean I can't wait until you heal" He said. It was hard for Aubrey to have patience while she was in pain, so she had a low tolerance for bs at the moment.
———————————————————————
"You still wanna go to Aspen?" He asked. The two were lying in her bed facing each other like they usually did.