Part 3 - [EDITED]

"Mia! The dinner's getting cold!" Liz shouted for the third time in a row. 

"Coming!" 

"No, no, no. You can't go now, I'm not done!" Cait sighed. The girls were on the phone and they had been talking for more than an hour. Caitlyn was telling them about the counter move she made against Jack.

Mia sighed. "I'll be back shortly, I promise," she said and threw her phone to her bed. 

Liz was seated at the table with her plate before her, she was on her phone. "Finally," she murmured as Mia sat down.

Her Mom was not the best person at cooking, she was used to only cooking fast recipes because of her job but when she did cook something, it was very nice. She had made spaghetti and meatballs.

"So, what is going on in Cait's crazy life?" Liz asked, amused. 

Mia shrugged. "Something between her and Jack,"

Liz upped her eyebrows. "Oh, sibling fights? I remember them,"

Mia furrowed her brows. "You don't have a sibling," she scoffed after swallowing her food. 

Liz smirked. "Well, not from my parents, no, but I had friends who were like siblings," she answered, "Like Billy said the other night, the tribe is family, we're all connected,"

Mia wondered how much there was she didn't know about her mom's past or about the tribe. Through her grandfather, she was a descendant as well. A member of the tribe. Not that she looked like them much. She had brown hair, green eyes, and lighter skin. Her Mom's skin wasn't that dark either.

But she liked the idea of having a background like that. With history and culture. The thing was, most people in Seattle didn't like Forks, they viewed it as a boring small town. It surely felt like that to Mia in the first weeks, especially after growing up in the big city, but after three years, she loved it. She didn't see Forks as a small boring town anymore.

 What are you doing tomorrow evening?" Liz asked. 

Today was a Thursday. " Olivia, Cait, and I were thinking of going to the movies," 

With a deep breath, Liz looked at her. " Take a raincheck. We were invited for a barbeque,"

The new Avengers movie was coming out and Mia was a die-hard fan, she had been waiting for months to go and it was a long drive and she had managed to avoid spoilers until now. Which was a very hard task indeed when it came to MCU. " I can't! Mom! It's the new Marvel movie,"

" You can go on the weekend," Liz said, "I can't just show up by myself, families will be around," 

"Where are we even going?" 

"Chief Swan invited us, there's a game tomorrow. Billy, Charlie and I will watch it. You, Jacob, and Bella, can hang out,"

Chief Swan? Were they really that good friends that they were going to watch a football game together? And why did it have to be tomorrow which was the opening night?

" You can watch your superheroes later," 

"But, the tickets, we got them online and--"

" No buts," Liz interrupted her. 

"Fine," Mia spat. Did her Mom have any idea how hard it was to find tickets for a Marvel movie on the opening day or opening weekend? She and the girls had bought theirs online weeks ago online when they came out. It was sold out for now and she didn't know if she could get any. 

Frustrated and angry, she finished her dinner in silence. Sure, she liked Jake, he was funny. She didn't know Bella but she was like a zombie for the past few months and Mia would probably feel uncomfortable around her. None of it would compare to going to the movie though.