𝐈. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

• ★ •

it wasn't that y/n didn't want to move in with vinnie, it was just weird. she had come from a place where she was never a first choice, never a priority. and now, her boyfriend of six months wanted her to move in with him? it just seemed like a huge step that she wasn't ready to take.

she was sitting on the edge of vinnie's bed, fiddling with the blanket over her legs.

"you don't have to answer me now, y/n," vinnie was saying, trying to get his girlfriend to look up at him. "but i think we're ready for this. i want you to move in with me."

y/n met his eyes, biting her lip, deep in thought. "i-i don't know, vinnie."

the boy sighed, taking a seat next to y/n and grabbing her chin, turning her head towards him. "i want you here, okay? the boys want you here, and you're not gonna be a burden. i know that's what you're thinking right now."

he was right, that was exactly what y/n was thinking. what if the other boys didn't really want her here? what if she was just extra baggage?

vinnie moved forward, capturing y/n's lips in a sweet kiss before pulling away. "just think about it, okay? i'm gonna go get some water. and i'm not going to be mad if you say no."

y/n watched his retreating figure as vinnie walked out of the room and down the stairs, leaving the door open.

she leaned backwards, her head hitting the pillows that were all over vinnie's bed. her eyes fell on vinnie's tapestry, and she kept looking around the room, trying to imagine it being her home for the next however long.

she imagined her and vinnie staying up, watching anime and eating popcorn the entire night. she imagined her walking into vinnie making a tiktok. she imagined pillow fights, doing their nails together, learning how to do their eyeliner. she imagined their mornings together, waking up in each other's arms.

and suddenly, she knew what her answer was.

vinnie walked back inside his room, his eyes falling upon the beautiful girl who was laying on his bed, zoned out. setting his water bottle to the side, he slowly crawled into bed, his arm slipping under y/n as they moved closer to each other.

it was silent, their breathing in sync, before y/n turned, looking at vinnie. "okay," she breathed, "i'll move in."

the boy grinned, his pearly white teeth on show. "yeah, okay? okay!" he repeated, sitting up, pulling y/n into his lap. "i love you."

"i love you too, vin." y/n giggled. "but i get the bathroom first every morning, okay?"

"anything for you, love. but i mean, we can just shower together everyday and save water, you know?"

• ★ •