A random shitty battle thing

I could feel the cool breeze passing through my hair. The moon cast an ominous glow.

Thud.

A gentle footstep sounded from behind me. The handle of my katana was already held tightly in my left hand as I spun around on my left heel.

Splash.

The dull shine of the moon gave off enough light to allow me to spot the silhouette of somebody around 5 meters away. I spotted a small dagger in the strangers right hand. The blade reflecting a beam of moonlight onto the ground.
Just my luck.
I had hoped that I'd get at least one night of freedom.

The silhouette began charging at me and I readied my stance.

I drew my arm back along with my katana, my right hand facing out with my arm straight. My hand flat with my palm facing down.

My right leg rose as I stood in the form of a flamingo.

My opponent reached me and drew their hand under them before thrusting it toward my stomach.

I avoided the stab as I spun around, pushing my right foot down as momentum. As I spun, I brought my left hand down in a diagonal line, directly slicing through my opponent's arm.

The stranger fell back with a loud scream, their weapon flying off to the side.

Tch~ Easy win.

Sheathing my katana, I turned back to my original position before I was interrupted and walked away.