Chapter 6:hide

Golf ball POV

I guided the remaining contestants to my fixed lab where I have to figure out how to stop 4.I looked at them,tennis ball stood up and looked at me. "Ok people,we have to save the rest of the contestants from 4!" I shouted,everyone nodded. "But how will we do that?" Remote asked. "Easy..." I called the mechanical minds up and also tennis ball,I have a plan.

Grassy POV

What is golf ball doing? Grassy wants to help! I ran to her and jumped up and down,wanting to help her with something she is doing,GB just looked at me and blocky grabbed me. "Golf ball has all the help she needs!" He said,putting me down.I sat down by rocky,sighing.I want to help,I know I can!

Blocky POV

I feel bad for grassy.All he wants is to help but I said no,I went to talk to him and basketball followed.We both talked to grassy about helping by doing what she needs,like a potion or something.His smile grew wide.

Match POV

This is,like,taking so long! I'm so like,bored.I went to golf ball and told her to like hurry up! She wants to yell at me and say that she is like trying but she isn't like trying hard enough! I stomped my foot and grabbed her.I threw her to the wall and she broke,I panted as everyone looked at me. "What? She had it like coming!" I said,bubble,ruby and book were shocked at my action.