Info on Mystery

Mystery!sans/Hinode

Gender:Female

Dislikes:chocolate, haters, unions, and much more

Likes:art, ships, tacos, fruits

Crush:?????

People she hates:??????

Favorite aus or sans:Ink,reaper,epic, Nightmare, cross and many more

Phobias:Autophobia and philophobia, monophobia

Just info:she has a leaf covering half of her face and no one has seen what it looks like under the leaf.

She actually has 4 souls and they are some of the human souls she has the

Green(kindness)
Yellow(Justice)
Red(determination)
+
The normal monster soul.

She has trouble trusting people because her au was kinda like the connection with fell and his paps but Mystery and her paps, it was more violent like her paps was more abusive towards her till she found a way to get out of the au and left to find a new au then she meets blue and became friends till she found out her au was destroyed by error so she has a little bit more hatred towards him.

Fun facts:she likes cats...alot and talks to herself by accident and she has mood swing but she does have self hatred like she blames herself for a few thing that no one knows about and she loves ice cream cake she also has problems with climbing trees and yelling but sometimes she can get violent like extremely violent when its needed but she laughs every time she sees blood but she can't control it, she gained that from her au but her au wasn't known so she never met ink and the shipping part of her came from anime and stuff like that and can't forget she likes depressing songs and love song and um killing songs and she is sarcastic!

Now thats all the info I can give folks!

And btw most of her dislike and likes are thing I like and dislike and I added those phobias for future chapters and btw the sans aus dont know about her phobias :p drama well bai