*I want you to...*

NEW WEEK, NEW HENRY UPDATE!!!

Just as we thought that we were going to miss out on our weekly Henry-dose, BEHOLD! Pictures of our favorite talented eye-candy have emerged.

Heart melting smile, ruffled curls and a cashmere shirt that is surely made of boyfriend material. What more could we ask for?

Apparently, Henry and his close friend enjoyed their dinner reservation inside one of the private dining rooms (despite the fact that every table has to be booked with months in advance). Our sources tell us that he was in an extremely good mood, even laughed and joked around with the staff. His friend, Chloe-an old acquaintance, we haven't seen them spending time together for a while now-was, according to the staff, seemingly more reserved but also very sweet...and generous with her tips.

You see, while our hearts almost broke at the thought of him being on an actual date, our fears were quickly erased when we found out that they did the challenge where they placed their cards on the table and asked the waiter to pick one. Chloe paid. If that doesn't put out 'just friends and definitely not a date' vibes, we don't know what does. Our hearts remain intact.

Now back to the boyfriend material. We made sure you'll be able to recreate Henrys look by posting all the links to the clothing items he was wearing that night.

Click on the link below to find out what he was wearing and  some *cough* budget friend alternatives.

*****

Henry:

Insert the OH NO! OH NO-NO-NO-NO-NO 🎶 here.

Chloe:

🙈 what happened?!

The picture he sent me instantly pops up on my screen. His smile is wide. e looks straight into the camera, giving it a thumbs up. His chin is slightly tilted up and the doctor that is standing next to him pretends to be shocked by the sight, covering his mouth as he points to Henry. A white patch has been placed right under his chin.