18- True blood alpha

"Tharn please!!" Type pouted as Tharn put yet another piece of toast on his plate.

The stubborn prince had even buttered it for him.

And it was oddly romantic, however,  Type was about to throw up from overeating. He'd had 6 pieces already.

They were having breakfast in Tharn's room. He tried to stay as far away from this place as possible; afraid of getting seen. So,  he and Tharn had spent the last 7 nights in his room in the servant quarters.

Yesterday night however, Tharn had taken him to his room, and Type had been too lost in pressure to care.

And so here he was, sitting in Tharn's bed, in his shirt- his own ripped to shreds. And covered in marks that hurt in the sweetest of ways.

"You need your energy Type." And then gave him a half smile-half smirk.

"I can't wait to see you with some curves." Type blushed, his face turning a sweet red- that and the shy smile on his face, made Tharn's heart hurt with happiness.

"I already have curves. Anymore food and I'll be fat." Type was mumbling,  and Tharn wanted to coo at him. Except Type would maybe kill him, or shout at him- or shout at him and then kill him.

He moved in closer, his arm circling around Type's waist. His lips traced the shell of Type's air, leaving a kiss at the top, before pulling the lobe with his teeth. He moaned, and Tharn whispered in his ear.

"Maybe I should fatten you up, that'll take care of your hoard of admirers around the palace. And I could keep you all to myself." His hand went up Type's thigh, his intention clear, before Type shouted.

"Tharn!! We're having breakfast, y-you can't!! There's food."

He smiled as he did most of the time now, and ran his tongue over his lower lip, while running his eyes from the top of Type's head down to his legs.

"That can be settled." He clapped his hands and 2 guards entered the room and cleared out the dishes. One of them looked up at Type to ask him if he wished to finish his toast, before he forgot what he was going to say.

His eyes were glued to Type's face as he lost train of his thought, and it didn't take long for Type to notice his stare.

"Can I help you with something?" His words had snapped Tharn out of how beautiful Type's neck looked, towards the man in question.

He didn't like the way the man was staring at Type. That slight blush on his cheeks, and the way his eyes had gone all big and round.

Only he was allowed to look at Type that way. Hr growled before he even knew what he was doing, and he couldn't help but feel joy in the man's flinch of fear.

He spluttered in terror, before bowing by the neck and rushing out.

How dare he? How dare he look at Type like that? Tharn would show him. He would take him down to the dungeon, there he would slowly rip out both his eyes,  and claw out that annoying face.

Once the man was nice and screaming, he'd slowly cut him open from chest to hip, and hang him up by his own intestines.

"Tharn.."

Tharn would make sure he knew exactly what he was suffering for, so the last thing he could ever hear was that Type was his.

"Tharn!!" Type's voice startled him out of his thoughts and he panicked about what to do. He had to hide his madness, his thirst for murder from Type.

He could never know.

"What were you thinking about?"

Torturing and murdering any man that ever thinks about you. "Nothing."