Chapter 7

As January slowly turned into February, Piper and I stopped talking completely. It was hard but we both had other friends that we turned to when we stop talking. Then, on the ninth of February, Piper left for Paris. With that, Percy and I were hanging out all the time, just not at school because there is no way we could go public yet as someone might tell Piper or even Jason. Jason would be a problem as big as he join doesn't know yet. Plus, it would hurt him to know that one of his best friends is going out with his baby sister. We still didn't know what to do but we knew we would come up with something, eventually.

We thought we were so secret but apparently the entire time, there was one person that knew about it and unfortunately, I had to find out in the worst possible way.

One day, two weeks after Piper left, nobody was home so I decided to invite Percy over. Everything was fine until Thalia came home early, knowing I was home. Thalia walk e upstairs into my room as Percy and I were making out on my bed.

"Hey Anna- woah. What in frigging hell is going on here?" She screamed as she walked into my room.

We scrambled apart as Thalia practicality rolled on the floor laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I came home thinking maybe we should go to the mall or something but I guess you had other things on your mind," she commented.

I glared at her.

"Are you gonna tell Jace?" I asked.

"Tell Jace? Why would I do that. I haven't told him for a month," Thalia said, looking confused.

"What do you mean 'a month'," Percy cut in.

"I know y'all have been going out behind Jason's back."

"How?" Percy and I said at the same time.

"Secret phone calls, excuses to hang out, once I saw you guys at the beach kissing," Thalia answered, ticking off her fingers. "Jason is the worlds biggest tattletale, and I would never ever, ever tell him a secret."

"So you're okay with us?" I asked.

"Obviously," Thalia replied.