Chapter 14: just the help they needed

Art by oki_dinki on Twitter

Tommy shook in fear, his knife falling to the floor. "Ph-Phil..?" He said softly, stepping back. He wanted to run to Phil, apologize for doing terrible things and go back to his friends, but on the other hand.. he couldn't.

Tommy's POV:
I looked at Phil dead in the eyes. He looked at me, his eyes reeked of disappointment. Why.. Phil why? I just want.. I want to go home.. I want to.. I need to get home. He started spouting nonsense like the rest. "Tommy, let them down, now. You know what your doing is wro-"

"wrong?! No, you're wrong! You're just like them, that's all. You're just another bastard who's gonna try and stop me-!" I paused as I felt myself getting drowsy. My breathing calmed against my will, making me gasp. "Stop.. Me.. and my.. I'm gonnnaa.." my eyelids feel.. so heavy. I looked at Phil's now glowing green eyes before closing them and drifting off.

3rd person:
Tommy collapsed to the ground, Philza walking over to him. He sighed and wiped his eyes, irritated from using his power. He looked at the three in the net. He picked up Tommy before walking to the trapped trio and letting them out. Philza immediately aided George's wing whilst tubbo helped Wilbur and himself.

After the medical was done tubbo hugs Philza, burying his sobs into his side. Philza sighs as he hugs tubbo back. "It's alright, Tommy can't.. Tommy.. Tommy did this to you guys? What happened?" He asked, confused. Wilbur let out a breath before explaining the best he knew of the situation.

Philza stares at Tommy in disbelief. "This is the second time he's done this, because he wants to go home? Poor kid.. he's so scared." Philza pulled Tommy's unconscious body over to him and hugged him. "Huh? He's been trying to kill us, ya kno-" George starts, being interrupted by Philza.

"He's terrified. I know.. he wants to go home and he's trying to get rid of you, because he's scared. This is no way defense for him, but we need to take him back to base and keep him safe. He needs time to relax." Phil says, the other three nodding. They take Tommy back home after finding their steeds, Philza being with tubbo on his wolf.

Phil looks at Tommy and the blood on his face, his horns, and his disturbed face. He looked distressed even through his sleep. Philza runs a hand through Tommy's hair, shaking his head. "Poor kid.." he mumbles to himself. They arrive home. Philza carries Tommy to the couch and lays him down.

Dreams and walk out of his room and sees Tommy. He looks at George. "Did.. did that brat do that to you?!" He shouts, stirring Tommy awake. "Eh.. what's?.. WHY AM I HERE?!" He sits up and tries to run out in a panic, being held back by wilbur. "LET ME GO!" He cries out, struggling against Wilbur's hold.

Wilbur winces as he feels a sharp pain against his arm from Tommy hitting his cuts. Philza walks over to Tommy, standing in front of him. "Tommy you need to!-" "You.. this is your fault!" Tommy interrupts, growling at Philza. "WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE!? I HATE YOU ALL!" He screams, waking everyone up.

He continues to shout curses at all of his friends before Philza activates his power and puts Tommy to sleep again. "W-waaiit.. no..! I.. not.. again.." he hangs his head as he loses consciousness. Wilbur passes Tommy to Philza, thinking he'll be better at taking care of Tommy. "Here ya go dadza" he jokes, his face not matching the lightheartedness of the joke.

he looked depressed, but so did George and tubbo. They were still in shock of what happened. Philza smiles softly at the joke. He gets a rope off the wall and ties Tommy's arms to his sides. He sets Tommy down on the couch before tying his feet together as well. "I didn't want to do this.. it's cruel. But it's necessary, he'll flip out when he wakes up again. I'll stay here and keep an eye on him, anyone want to join?"

Quackity walks out of his room he was in. "Me, I want.. I need to keep him safe, he's like my little brother.." he says as he walks to Tommy and sits down next to him. Quackity gently ruffles Tommy's hair. "My.. b-best friend.." tubbo smiles at this and sits next to Quackity. "I'll stay here too!" He says, looking at Tommy.
_________________________________________________
A/N Comments and interaction motivates me to get more chapters done. I know I got a steady pace, but I don't want to loose motivation. I appreciate any of the few people reading leaving comments :]