thirst

I worry that my wolf vamp human child will not have a mother. This slope is reckless. it can't possibly end well for me. I feel too weak to even lift my eyelids, I know won't survive this.  I fear that Edward would once again try to take his life. Maybe Jacob can take care of our child but would he would really feel whole?

I attempted to open my eyes and my first sight was unbelievable.  My second day of known pregnancy and my body has skipped many months. My eyes began to burn, I kept them closed.

I felt a kick against my belly with a force so strong I winced. I felt the baby turn in my belly so fast that I felt like my insides were getting bruised.

I felt a burn. A desire. 

For my child to be surrounded by human family. I can see Charlie holding my child. Renee playing with tiny hands. Or would it be paws. Maybe it wouldn't be safe with humans. I'm unsure of everything right now. But all I am sure of is what he needs.

He needs Me. He needs Edward and Jacob. He needs Charlie and Renee. And billy Black. And Carlisle and Esme. 

I reached my hands out for Edward and Jacobs from the hospital bed as I attempt to sit up. I began to feel faint once again and slip into a dizzy yet kind rest. Just before I go back to sleep I wanted to see my loves. But when I opened my eyes. there he was.

"James.", I gasped.

That's when the thirst began.