Part Eighteen:No Way

(Y/N's POV)
I quickly tied both Masaru's hands and feet before throwing him on the back of my horse. The four of us rode off into the night. Grace. She hasn't changed much. She looks a bit tired and sad. She was wearing my gear. I'm still not forgiving. After all we were left out there, not even searched for. Once we reached our camp I dragged the bastard off my horse, his head hitting the ground hard. This seemed to wake him because he began screaming and cursing."Let me go you bastard! Do you know who I am?! Do you know where I come from and what I could do to you?!" Damn he's annoying. Using the buttstock of my rifle I hit him in the jaw knocking him out. With the help of Craig I sat him on a chair, tying him to it. We sat up a camera in front of him and prepared to record.
(Grace's POV)
I slowly woke up feeling dizzy and in pain."Woah lay back down Grace. You've suffered a concussion and a fractured rib." Doc ordered and so I did."What happened?" I asked rubbing my aching head."You took a round to your helmet and vest." Right then all the memories shot into my head. That's right we were attacked then they took Masaru."What happened to Masaru?" Doc looked down and sighed."We tried locating him but couldn't seem to find him. They must've run off somewhere." Another memory popped into my head. I was gonna say it till the intercom turned on."Will all operators report to the briefing room immediately this is urgent." Doc brought me a wheelchair and rolled me to the briefing. Everyone looked a bit confused while Six seemed nervous. This must be serious."Operators I know you're all concerned about our missing operator Echo. I've recently been sent a video via mail. I warn you the video is graphic but I'll end it before anything happens." She proceeded to put a video up on the projector. It started with Masaru tied to a chair out in the middle of the desert."Hello Team Rainbow. Nice talking to you guys again." Masaru looked petrified. That voice. It sounded familiar. Right then a man walked into frame."If you don't remember me I'm Y/N L/N. Two months ago I was supposedly killed by white masks in an ambush. That all was bullshit. This fucker right here was working with the damn White Masks and set us up. We were left out there to die. No one was sent looking for us. We were just tossed to the side and forgotten about. I would've expected something from you Grace but I guess not. Craig, Mike, Alexsandr and I are alive. The reason we're not going anywhere near you all is that we don't know if anymore of you are working with the enemy. But for now have fun knowing you left your teammates for dead." I watched as Y/N then rose a machete to Masaru's throat before Six paused the video. No way. No fucking way. I could feel hot tears flow down my face. Ela was just as shocked as I was. The room was dead silent."I know I'm in just as much shock as all of you are. Those four men we thought we lost are alive and what seems to be perfectly healthy. It's also true that our former operator Echo was working with the White Masks. I looked through his call history and found a few numbers that traced back to the terrorist organization. Yet again it's also true for all we know we could have another rat among us. For that reason I'll be confiscating all cellphones which I'll be going through personally." Everyone didn't seemed to bothered. The only thing that's on my mind is Y/N. How is he still alive?"As for the four men that are still out in Afghanistan, we're gonna try and bring them back. They're valuable assets. They know things we don't. I'll be sending a group of operators back out to try and reason with them. For now you're all dismissed." Doc had Ela roll me back to my room. The whole way we were in complete silence, to busy thinking. Will he come back? Does he still love me?
(Y/N's POV)
After we recorded and sent the video we disposed of that bastards body by burning it. In a rather large bonfire."You think they'll come for us?" Craig asked checking the chamber of his AK."Ya we know shit they don't. They'll want to know what we do and probably ask us to come back." The three of them then looked at me."Will we?" I sighed. Although I didn't want to, it was probably for the best. The White Masks need to be taken down."More than likely. The White Masks need to be taken down and we can't do it with just the four of us. Prepare your things and expect a visit sometime soon." I chugged the rest of my coffee and headed off to my small rollout mat. Gazing up at the stars my eyelids grew heavy and slowly shut as I drifted off to sleep.
(Third Person)
Y/N's dreams were usually the same every night. They were of Grace. Although the wanted to see her again he didn't know if he could trust her. As for her she dreamed of him. Her dreams consisted of simply spending time with him, cuddling or going on dates. As the sun rose in the outskirts of Kabul, Afghanistan a helicopter landed not to far from the group of men."Y/N get up there's a heli." Craig shook him awake and he got up. Looking through the plume of dirt the heli was throwing he could make out ten people. Readying his weapon he aimed at the group that moved towards them. Out came Sledge from the smoke as did the other nine Rainbow operators. Not wanting to get into an unnecessary gunfight he lowered his weapon."What do you guys want?" Y/N questioned with an annoyed tone of voice."Listen mate I know you've been through some tough shite but we need your help." Feeling his blood beginning to boil he then said."You know who needed help? Us four when that fuck betrayed us. We were left for dead. Not even a fucking search party looking for our asses! We were lucky a local fuckin farmer helped us out, we had to stay alive out here for two damn months!" The SAS operative looked a bit nervous."Mate we couldn't come the area was filled with hostiles." This field Y/N's rage even more."Listen I know you want us back because we know shit. I'm willing to help but we've decided that we're not going back. We're helping on our own terms. We do what we want when we want and that's final. We're not doing it any other way." Sledge held out his hand which Y/N then shook."Alright get your things ready we'll be at the helicopter." The team of four grabbed their belongings before setting the horses free. They all boarded the helicopter before flying off into the morning sky.
(Author's Note)
Sorry for uploading so late! Just kinda took a tiny break but I'll start uploading more chapters soon so I hope you enjoy this one!