Part Fourteen:Together

(Grace's POV)
I slowly woke up feeling warm and cozy. Y/N was holding me in his arms under the blanket. His sleeping face is so cute. Yesterday was nice, I didn't expect him to be that good in bed. He's really is the perfect guy."Good morning Grace." He smiled a little looking adorable as usual."Good morning 멋진." We kissed before he got up and walked to the bathroom."I'm gonna hop in the shower, you wanna come with?" How could I say no to that?"Sure." The shower water felt warm on my back."Hey Y/N we're gonna stay together right? You're not gonna leave me, right?" One of my worst fears is being alone again."Well I plan on staying with you. Why would I want to leave when I have such an amazing woman?" This cheesy bastard."Dumby." We hugged as the water soaked our bodies. Once we got out and dried off we ate breakfast before packing up and leaving."Aren't you excited to see Muffin?" I asked tugging on my boyfriend's sleeve."Ya I'm sure he's grown a lot since we left." Damn I feel like a mother."My little boy has probably grown so much and I haven't even been around." Y/N laughed at me."I'm sure he's still the same cuddly kitten he was before."
(Y/N POV)
When we got back to base I was immediately greeted by the usual two. Craig and Mike."How was your little trip with Grace there?" The SAS operative asked."It was nice. Met her mom, and went around Seoul." Devious smiles formed on my friends faces."Did you do the dirty deed?" Craig questioned me making me laugh."Possibly." They both congratulated me before pulling me off to the side."Hey mate remember how I said I needed to talk to you bout something right?" I nodded and leaned in closer."We think there's a rat amongst us. Earlier Mike and I were cleaning up in the cafeteria when I accidentally bumped into a trash can. Out came a sticky note with a number and under it the letters WM. Curiously we both dialed the number to have a guy from the White Masks pick up saying that the number we called was a recruiting number. We showed Six what we found but she says we can't do anything since we don't know who it is. So for now just keep your eyes pealed and your head on a fucking swivel." The three of us all nodded. Great now we have a spy working for the other side. I walked with Grace back to our room carefully watching my back."Alright I'm gonna go hangout with Ela for a little bit then I'll come back with Muffin. Is that cool with you?" I nodded and laid on the couch exhausted. My body feels dead, maybe I should just nap for a little.
(Grace's POV)
When I got to Ela's door I knocked and she opened."Hey! How was your trip?"  She pulled me into a tight hug."It was great especially Christmas." We walked in and there I saw Muffin laying on the couch."How's my baby boy?" His little head popped up and he jumped into my arms."So what'd you guys do?" Ela sat down next to me on the couch."Oh we went to see my mom who seems to like him a lot. We went around Seoul and just had a good time." A small smirk formed on her lips."Did you do it?" Damn it I knew she was gonna ask. My face feels like it's on fire."Oh uhm w-we," Before I could finish my sentence Ela started laughing,"Oh my gosh you did. What's he like in bed?" Jesus she's so nosy."Ya he's pretty good. From what I could tell he's pretty experienced." She giggled and nudged my arm."Dang making me rethink my decision to go with Craig." Wait what?"Since when have you been with Craig? I thought you liked Marius?" Ela sighed."Marius has been a total ass to me lately I don't know why. Craig came along and he's super nice and such a goof. We haven't done it yet but I'm sure he's good in bed." As we talked the intercom turned on."Will Mr. L/N come to my office please?" We both looked at each other and shrugged. Wonder what that's about.
(Y/N POV)
My peaceful nap was sadly interrupted by Six calling me to her office. Once I got there she had me sit."Alright Mr. L/N you've completed all of your training. You're officially a Rainbow operator. Is there a specific name you'd like to be called by in the field?" Hmm I mean they did call my team the Reapers in the CIA."How about Reaper." Six smiled a little and wrote a few things down."Alright, Reaper, now that you're an operator you'll be sent out on missions. Expect some soon, you're dismissed." Now back to my nap. I walked back to the dorm and on my way I saw Grace. She was walking out of Ela's dorm."Oh hey just the man we were talking about." Ela said making Grace's face go bloodshot. Ah they must've talked about when we did it."How was Muffin for you?" I said trying to take my mind off it."Oh he was great. He cuddled me twenty four seven it was so cute." We chatted for a good minute before we went into our dorm. As we entered I remembered something that had been on my mind."Hey Grace. If something ever happens to me, you'll find someone new right?" Her face seemed to grow sad."Why this all of a sudden?" "It's just if something were to happen to me out on a mission, would you find someone else? I don't want to be gone knowing you're all alone and sad." It hurt saying this but it was true. I don't want to see her all alone and sad. Grace to my surprise broke down crying."Shut up you i-idiot. You're not gonna d-die because if y-you do I'll bring y-you back to life and kill you myself. I can't lose someone I love again. All I want is you and only you. All I need is you so shut up about t-that. Even if you did fucking manage to die I don't think I'd be able to move on." I'm at a loss for words. I feel stupid now, I said something dumb and now she's crying."Listen Grace I'm sorry. That was stupid of me to ask." She pulled me into a tight hug."It's fine. Now you owe me and M-Muffin cuddles." Damn I love this woman.